Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Birthday Update - Official Discussion Thread (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8752)

Csabior 22nd June 2020 04:17 PM

Whoow i really do like the "Old Dungeon Rises Again" concept. The thing is, the Map is so beatiful, but there are no more places for new Dungeons.
Now you've made a really good decision! The older but small (10 enemies) dungeon got 10-10 brand new enemies (with nice design) and the Level (+10 always) and Power/Stat Scalings are decent as well!
Not as strong as the Newest God Dungeons and i like this too.
(I didnt check the shadow version yet, but +8 lvl on all enemies seems to be the right call).

I would be happy if you add new enemies to the Hell, Circus and maybe to all of the old dungeons? 20-20 UNIQUE monsters are so cool in every place!
Moreover, i think the God Dungeons shall remain to be the strongest for years (especially in the Shadow-World), so i dont desire new ones. (But these are mostly for lvl 500+ players.)
Currently im a 442 mage and im happy with every ~lvl 400 content and this update is perfectly aiming that, so thanks again :D Time to get some good epics :p

As for the rest content of updates, i think its not a lot for a birthday patch.
I like the "skipping dice-game waiting time with hourglass" thing though :D Finally i can get all the 10/10 daily chances! :beer: The constant daily-login rewards are cool too! :)

Gully 22nd June 2020 07:08 PM

I suggest that in the TO DO list you shouldn't get "feed pets" if you already fed x3 each habitat

Csabior 22nd June 2020 07:59 PM

Also the "drink beer" if you have used the free one + you have no mushroom at all :(

PziCrow 22nd June 2020 08:56 PM

Will we still earn the same amount of souls on 5 attacks, that we did before with 15 attacks?
Or is this a nerf?

Leander 22nd June 2020 09:02 PM

You get the same amount or even slightly more.

łysy pijaczyna 22nd June 2020 09:09 PM

Hello everyone..

That's the really unique and rare event.
But it is still for only 50+ lvls.
It's sad because i believe all, even new players like me ( started playing after some years ) want to participate in this anniversary event :) but we can't
im 24 lvl right now and im feeling upset that i cant get any event bonuses in weekend..

Why don't make this event allowed to all players? Only this one, because it it only one time per year, all other weekly events should stay 50+ but this one should be free for all players, even those under 50 level.

I believe nobody gonna feel hurt if that's gonna change :)
We all would love to take part in this great time! We want also to celebrate your birthday with some bonuses. ;)

Leander 22nd June 2020 09:59 PM

You can get all bonuses. Because of the XP event, you'll reach level 50 soon. However, we are aware that the epic event is not the best and are thinking of a change.

łysy pijaczyna 22nd June 2020 10:51 PM

There is an exp event?
Is it already appeared or at friday-sunday?

rafa97samPT 22nd June 2020 11:15 PM

@łysy pijaczyna : The birthday event is a simultaneous combination of all regular events: XP, Gold, Rarities and Epic. As usual the players below 50 can't benefit from the epic event. All the others apply iirc

łysy pijaczyna 23rd June 2020 08:39 AM

thanks you guys for response
didnt play long time the gamę

and I thought that every event bonus is for 50+ only, now i know that its only for epic :D