Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Birthday Update - Official Discussion Thread (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8752)

Leander 22nd June 2020 10:52 AM

Birthday Update - Official Discussion Thread

Hello heroes!

Today, we celebrate Shakes & Fidget’s 11th birthday and of course it is you who receives the presents! The party gets started with the big BIRTHDAY UPDATE! It is already live on s1.de and will be deployed to all other servers in the next few hours. It should be online worldwide at about 16 CEST.

Full list of new features, changes and fixes:

https://forum.sfgame.de/ko771/sfstuf...0608_small.jpg

We will have our BIRTHDAY EVENT with all events on all servers from Friday to Sunday, which means more XP, more gold, more epic items (level 50 required), more forest rarities and a mushroom sale with +20% more mushrooms!

Moreover, the new international world #42 will be launched on Friday, June 26, 16 CEST. The countdown is already live: https://w42.sfgame.net/
Official guild section: Link

Party on!
Your Shakes & Fidget team

Leander 22nd June 2020 10:52 AM

I've updated the manual!

Blacksmith:

Witch:

Underworld, Time Machine:

Underworld, Gate:

Guild finder:

To-do List:

Daily Login Bonus, calendar:

Leander 22nd June 2020 11:49 AM

By the way, I challenge you to an epic duel!
Where: dungeon 13, "The 13th Floor", opponent 14!
When: any time

Bring it on!

https://abload.de/img/leander_monsterlxjdg.png

slasker 22nd June 2020 12:42 PM

It is not live yet, so it is difficult to comment on yet...

I really like the rune swap functionality; I hope it also work across item types.
I like the calendar update which rewards active players. TBH I think it would have been better staying with the same calendar for 30 days, or until it has been completed. It would still reward the less active players with the biggest bonus: the level up on day 20,
I am looking forward to seeing the new dungeons... just dont hope it needs to load new graphics making the game even slower to launch.
I would have preferred shorter burndown time for the dice gambler. I havent had the chance to earn one single lucky coin for ages in Denmark... so using lucky coins is not an option for me at pt.

I am quite disappointed seeing the lack of attention paid to fixing bugs.

Well - and finally I love that Leander has made it to the game :-)

rafa97samPT 22nd June 2020 01:23 PM

Leander, in the witch changes in the game manual aren't the grapes and plums swapped?

Leander 22nd June 2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slasker (Post 59486)
I really like the rune swap functionality; I hope it also work across item types.

I am quite disappointed seeing the lack of attention paid to fixing bugs.

I would have preferred shorter burndown time for the dice gambler. I havent had the chance to earn one single lucky coin for ages in Denmark... so using lucky coins is not an option for me at pt.

The runes of any item can be swapped, both of epic and normal ones.

More bugs will be fixed in the next update.

You use hourglasses to skip the timer, not lucky coins.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafa97samPT (Post 59487)
Leander, in the witch changes in the game manual aren't the grapes and plums swapped?

Yes, thanks. Already corrected. :)

Strider 22nd June 2020 03:06 PM

I'm just here for the notifications about when the update will be released on US servers :) since its 16 CEST

Gully 22nd June 2020 03:22 PM

Some server updated at 16.00 but the new content is not live, there are only bugs everywhere.

uw attacks are messed up, no beers in the time machine, command /todo in chat leads to a bugged graphic etc etc

what happened?

rafa97samPT 22nd June 2020 03:34 PM

If you're using a browser sometimes helps to clean the image & file cache (did it for me). If that doesn't help maybe try cleaning cookies also if your are comfortable doing so.

Gully 22nd June 2020 03:42 PM

Oh yea, the problem is that i'm using the "old" link in order to play with sd graphics.

That's nice, apparently I won't be able to play shakes and with me a lot of people

Csabior 22nd June 2020 04:17 PM

Whoow i really do like the "Old Dungeon Rises Again" concept. The thing is, the Map is so beatiful, but there are no more places for new Dungeons.
Now you've made a really good decision! The older but small (10 enemies) dungeon got 10-10 brand new enemies (with nice design) and the Level (+10 always) and Power/Stat Scalings are decent as well!
Not as strong as the Newest God Dungeons and i like this too.
(I didnt check the shadow version yet, but +8 lvl on all enemies seems to be the right call).

I would be happy if you add new enemies to the Hell, Circus and maybe to all of the old dungeons? 20-20 UNIQUE monsters are so cool in every place!
Moreover, i think the God Dungeons shall remain to be the strongest for years (especially in the Shadow-World), so i dont desire new ones. (But these are mostly for lvl 500+ players.)
Currently im a 442 mage and im happy with every ~lvl 400 content and this update is perfectly aiming that, so thanks again :D Time to get some good epics :p

As for the rest content of updates, i think its not a lot for a birthday patch.
I like the "skipping dice-game waiting time with hourglass" thing though :D Finally i can get all the 10/10 daily chances! :beer: The constant daily-login rewards are cool too! :)

Gully 22nd June 2020 07:08 PM

I suggest that in the TO DO list you shouldn't get "feed pets" if you already fed x3 each habitat

Csabior 22nd June 2020 07:59 PM

Also the "drink beer" if you have used the free one + you have no mushroom at all :(

PziCrow 22nd June 2020 08:56 PM

Will we still earn the same amount of souls on 5 attacks, that we did before with 15 attacks?
Or is this a nerf?

Leander 22nd June 2020 09:02 PM

You get the same amount or even slightly more.

łysy pijaczyna 22nd June 2020 09:09 PM

Hello everyone..

That's the really unique and rare event.
But it is still for only 50+ lvls.
It's sad because i believe all, even new players like me ( started playing after some years ) want to participate in this anniversary event :) but we can't
im 24 lvl right now and im feeling upset that i cant get any event bonuses in weekend..

Why don't make this event allowed to all players? Only this one, because it it only one time per year, all other weekly events should stay 50+ but this one should be free for all players, even those under 50 level.

I believe nobody gonna feel hurt if that's gonna change :)
We all would love to take part in this great time! We want also to celebrate your birthday with some bonuses. ;)

Leander 22nd June 2020 09:59 PM

You can get all bonuses. Because of the XP event, you'll reach level 50 soon. However, we are aware that the epic event is not the best and are thinking of a change.

łysy pijaczyna 22nd June 2020 10:51 PM

There is an exp event?
Is it already appeared or at friday-sunday?

rafa97samPT 22nd June 2020 11:15 PM

@łysy pijaczyna : The birthday event is a simultaneous combination of all regular events: XP, Gold, Rarities and Epic. As usual the players below 50 can't benefit from the epic event. All the others apply iirc

łysy pijaczyna 23rd June 2020 08:39 AM

thanks you guys for response
didnt play long time the gamę

and I thought that every event bonus is for 50+ only, now i know that its only for epic :D

Tilithia 23rd June 2020 04:58 PM

The pie was a lie, Leander!

Thanks for the update. :)

Leander 23rd June 2020 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilithia (Post 59536)
The pie was a lie, Leander!

Thanks for the update. :)

"The pie was a lie" reminds me of "The bird is the word". :D

Bdur 24th June 2020 02:18 PM

potions for fruits?

Hey Leander, first of all thanks for the great stuff :)

It would be great if we can also use potions to get fruits, is it possible for a future update?

Leander 24th June 2020 08:41 PM

Thanks for your suggestion! I don't think it is possible though.

Goddess 25th June 2020 01:50 PM

111 mushrooms are for new character or new account (you have to make new email new acc) ?
I am understand this well ?

mar21 25th June 2020 08:09 PM

You create a character => you get 111 mushrooms on it.

Gully 25th June 2020 11:39 PM

At least for the 10th birthday we got 3 special deal for wheel spins, beers and hourglasses.

This time, instead, we got a full year of non fixed bugs and 111 :shroom: in order to "buy" people that wanted to boycott the new server.

That's actually so sad

Tilithia 26th June 2020 12:43 AM

Only part that saddnes me a bit about update is the addition of metal and splinters to drop chances from quests... I wish I could opt out of wood, stone, and metal. While its probably very useful when you first start, I really dont need more than 4 mln metal and maxed wood and stone storages. So new metal and splinters take chance instead of mushrooms and fruits...

EDIT: Why is the metal and crystal difference so big? I notice when you dismantle, you get a lot more stone than crystal, and new ones from quests are 2500 metal to 100 crystal. Then, when you go to socket something, it takes the same amounts of crystals and metal. That part I do not understand. Perhaps the socket requirements should be looked at. I feel amount of crystals per socket is good as is, it feels reasonable. But I dont see reason why metal requirements couldnt be upped a bit - Im just sitting on large pile of metal and not able to spend it anywhere.

rocco 26th June 2020 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 59476)
By the way, I challenge you to an epic duel!
Where: dungeon 13, "The 13th Floor", opponent 14!
When: any time

Bring it on!

https://abload.de/img/leander_monsterlxjdg.png

Congrats on getting an official character in the game! I just took down the ol' Lord of Lies now.

forlong 26th June 2020 11:55 PM

Can you find all the event pets? think I read something about that before

Leander 27th June 2020 06:37 PM

Yes (if you meet the requirements)

MuratOzkan 28th June 2020 03:35 PM

In the second small teaser there was a man with a gold frame next to the well. Where is he now?

mar21 28th June 2020 03:41 PM

He is there only if you have 999 mushrooms and did not buy the golden frame yet ...

MuratOzkan 28th June 2020 06:01 PM

Ups..I think it turned out that I was poor in mushrooms. :D

Tilithia 29th June 2020 05:41 PM

So whats the teaser about him?

milanboros 8th July 2020 10:34 AM

Guys I have a question to the "Underworld: the time machine in the underworld can be run with beer now" update. How does it work? Or what it does? I have that time machine building on level 15. It can store up to 2000 thirst. I've loaded 2 mushroom into it, there is no change to anything. I don't get it.. Has anyone figured it out?

mar21 8th July 2020 12:24 PM

It can now also drink beer for you if you leave it any (note that it cannot drink 11th beer (from witch enchantment)).

If you play 320 thirst daily then it will not do anything. It's more of a convenience feature for when you need to go and you can't use all beers in time.

rvm1975 14th July 2020 09:43 AM

>+ Shops: the rune "total resistance" is correctly capped at 13% now (instead of 16%)

what exactly that means ?

max. cap is 13% now ? or max rune value is 13% ?

Gully 14th July 2020 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvm1975 (Post 59626)
>+ Shops: the rune "total resistance" is correctly capped at 13% now (instead of 16%)

what exactly that means ?

max. cap is 13% now ? or max rune value is 13% ?

I think max rune value for non epic items is capped at 13 (that is 25/2)

Leander 14th July 2020 03:17 PM

Something is capped at x means the maximum is x. :)