Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Bugs & Complaints (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   Mushroom weekend??? (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=3705)

willow 28th September 2013 09:35 AM

Mushroom weekend???

On all the dutch servers there is no :shroom:weekend. Instead there is experience weekend and the :shroom: sale. So i think this is a little bit strange?

Aschellia 28th September 2013 09:52 AM

Yes why does the community manager state otherwise here?

By the way the mushroom sale does work well

Sir Wafel 28th September 2013 10:59 AM

Had this to. No mushroom but XP

bobo baggins 28th September 2013 12:17 PM

yeah could be a mistake on Leander's part if so shame on u Leander :lol::D:p

I a not complaining though being that I am over lvl 300 on all the servers I play on I can use all the exp I can get.

Bqczek 28th September 2013 03:06 PM

Info about mushroom event appeared on every forum. On .de, they just corrected information. Info about mushroom event still exist in thread but was strike. Dutch forum? As far as i know, from Netherlands servers, I'm redirected to this forum or its just me.

bobo baggins 28th September 2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bqczek (Post 35763)
Info about mushroom event appeared on every forum. On .de, they just corrected information. Info about mushroom event still exist in thread but was strike. Dutch forum? As far as i know, from Netherlands servers, I'm redirected to this forum or its just me.

Dutch, Netherlands Japan and In servers all have there forums here now

Bqczek 28th September 2013 08:07 PM

I know, it was little misunderstanding from my side. I was still half alseep (hey, not everyone sleep at night) and mistook whole talkong about leander and duch servers as info on duch forum was wrong^^. So dont go in my footsteps and dont get up to early^^.

bobo baggins 28th September 2013 08:26 PM

Np I don't sleep much either if at all

willow 4th October 2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willow (Post 35758)
On all the dutch servers there is no :shroom:weekend. Instead there is experience weekend and the :shroom: sale. So i think this is a little bit strange?

Last weekend i have posted here that we did not had a paddo weekend, but instead we had xp weekend.
Guess my surprise reading a few minutes ago that tomorrow and sunday it is xp weekend. So this is weird!! Two weekends in a row xp weekend? What happend with the paddo and epic weekends? There was a schedule for the weekends but now I am already looking forward to next week to see what it is then :p Again a big surrpise?
I would like an answer from one the mods because on my threat above i did not get a response from them.

bobo baggins 4th October 2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willow (Post 35801)
Last weekend i have posted here that we did not had a paddo weekend, but instead we had xp weekend.
Guess my surprise reading a few minutes ago that tomorrow and sunday it is xp weekend. So this is weird!! Two weekends in a row xp weekend? What happend with the paddo and epic weekends? There was a schedule for the weekends but now I am already looking forward to next week to see what it is then :p Again a big surrpise?
I would like an answer from one the mods because on my threat above i did not get a response from them.

I am the US and Canada mod and I don't know about the Mods here but nothing was said to me on what happened I am going to assume it was bugged last weekend.