Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=302)
-   -   A question about the arena (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7191)

heretic 15th May 2018 12:17 PM

A question about the arena

Is it breaking of the rules if I am attacking repeatedly another player. Only because he is bigger level than me and I need the honor. I had 10 attacks on him and started to think about it.

QeniX 15th May 2018 12:26 PM

You are not abusing any bug or exploit so it's all fine in my opinion.

sharshooter 15th May 2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heretic (Post 52680)
Is it breaking of the rules if I am attacking repeatedly another player. Only because he is bigger level than me and I need the honor. I had 10 attacks on him and started to think about it.

There is no such rule. You can attack him even 100000 times. Playa will be happy :shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::s hroom::shroom::shroom:

Leander 15th May 2018 09:47 PM

While it's not that nice to attack the same player all over again or ask your guild to gang up on him too it is not forbidden.

Targets of such attacks get angry and complain to support but the official reply is that it is not forbidden and they are allowed to attack back or also send their guild to avenge them. :) Of course such attacks are limited to the arena and must not lead to verbal attacks via PM. :wise:

Strider 15th May 2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 52692)
While it's not that nice to attack the same player all over again or ask your guild to gang up on him too it is not forbidden.

Targets of such attacks get angry and complain to support but the official reply is that it is not forbidden and they are allowed to attack back or also send their guild to avenge them. :) Of course such attacks are limited to the arena and must not lead to verbal attacks via PM. :wise:

I never get attacked :(

heretic 15th May 2018 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 52692)

Well that is why I decided to stop at 11 attacks. It is annoying to be targeted over and over again, I know we are playing to have fun not to be annoyed.:D

Strider 15th May 2018 11:49 PM

Believe me, nobody manipulated the Hall of Fame as much as me ... on several occasions I would take down a rival guild's members below Top 50 and boost up my guild members ... I've done it on several servers.

Was always awesome to see our guild take up the entire Top 50 LOL

thousands of mushrooms spent just cause I was bored and curious if it could be done

Leander 16th May 2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 52693)
I never get attacked :(

Start a new account on another server and don't upgrade all buildings instantly. :D You are too good and everybody's afraid of you. :)

Strider 16th May 2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 52710)
Start a new account on another server and don't upgrade all buildings instantly. :D You are too good and everybody's afraid of you. :)

sure, let me know when s11.sfgame.us comes out :)