Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Bugs & Complaints (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   The Twister (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=6234)

koja 8th April 2017 08:59 PM

The Twister

The reward for each floor is too low. After winning a floor on those other buildings, it has given more xp compared to the level you have been. When you won before it has given a good boost to the next level. The twister, it's almost negligible even when you have to struggle to complete a level. You do it for the chance to get item.

I am at lvl 377 and floor lvl 423 could be better at lower lvl.

bobo baggins 8th April 2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koja (Post 47732)
The reward for each floor is too low. After winning a floor on those other buildings, it has given more xp compared to the level you have been. When you won before it has given a good boost to the next level. The twister, it's almost negligible even when you have to struggle to complete a level. You do it for the chance to get item.

I am at lvl 377 and floor lvl 423 could be better at lower lvl.

Twister has 1,000 levels as you get higher into twister you do get more exp and you also can get epics and normal items which gives very good gold if sold.

IMO twister was more to give something more to do for those who have finish regular dungeon 1-13 and stuck on easteros; and has also finished tower and most of shadow world.

As for rewards I don't believe they were meant to give great rewards per lvl but to give small boosts to both exp and gold and now with blacksmith item drops for resources.

George knows best if higher lvls give max exp or not but either way any extra of both as I can get them is good to me.

A side not I am going to assume you are a scout since my lvl 386 warrior is only at twister lvl 405 and have been for awhile now. ( my fisrt toon is lvl 440 twister 506 also a warrior)

GeorgeKen 9th April 2017 02:18 AM

Exp reward caps at 30 million per boss in twister. All in all you get around 25 billion exp in the twister, not too shabby if you ask me, dunno what you expected to get from one dungeon only :p The gold rewards is more than satisfying, considering that early on you get to sell items for 10 million gold each, or keep them and throw them into the cauldron for 20 mil each. Not too shabby there either.

MedusasSnakes 9th April 2017 03:43 AM

Also, the fact that 1.5 bill is the max exp needed to level up (I think at level 392), 300 mill isn't anything to sneeze at for defeating one level of twister.

koja 9th April 2017 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes (Post 47736)
Also, the fact that 1.5 bill is the max exp needed to level up (I think at level 392), 300 mill isn't anything to sneeze at for defeating one level of twister.

Strange you got a lot more XP than me i got around 30 mill for defeating lvl 424 yesterday. Next I defeat i will will take screenshot.

Hm if it caps at 30 million as GeorgKen say you misread.

koja 9th April 2017 09:02 PM

I used some shrooms (15) to manage a new lvl. Got 22 mill for defeating tower lvl 426!

http://imgur.com/a/4vAiK

As side not e to bobo baggins I am mage :) I also had problems with level 405 was stuck there for long.

bobo baggins 9th April 2017 10:52 PM

yeah twister max exp is 30 million per lvl. which is different then other dungeon that max is 300 million.

See shows even mages get farther in twister then warriors but that ok I like both my warriors for me it makes beating dungeons more satisfying.

MedusasSnakes 10th April 2017 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koja (Post 47738)
Strange you got a lot more XP than me i got around 30 mill for defeating lvl 424 yesterday. Next I defeat i will will take screenshot.

Hm if it caps at 30 million as GeorgKen say you misread.

Sorry, was thinking of the other dungeons at 300 mill.

I'm at lvl 486 on twister and I'm saying bad words to it because I've been stuck on it for at least 2 months. I can't remember what we get for exp ;)

bobo baggins 10th April 2017 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes (Post 47741)
Sorry, was thinking of the other dungeons at 300 mill.

I'm at lvl 486 on twister and I'm saying bad words to it because I've been stuck on it for at least 2 months. I can't remember what we get for exp ;)

yeah I know the feeling been on the same one on s10 for at least that long if not longer as for the exp mix up chalk it up to a senior moment. :lol::p:D:cool:

darn hey Leander we need a smilie that has a cane or a walker for times like this lol muwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

GeorgeKen 10th April 2017 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes (Post 47741)

Be patient, after you defeat this one its an easy ride for a couple hundred levels :P