Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Accolades & Critics (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=307)
-   -   Attak harassment (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=3700)

Mystic Falls 24th September 2013 04:01 PM

Attak harassment

SpaceMopsDE Reports players lvl75 hight lvl im lvl48 report players harassment attak me Every 9 minutes help me

Divisum 24th September 2013 05:07 PM

Which server?
Aks a player of your guild to attack him?
I don't know if playa can do something cause he attacks you much, but if the lvl difference is so big i think you won't lose much/anything

bobo baggins 24th September 2013 05:51 PM

It is allowed any player can attack any other player as much as they want as long as they either wait the 10 minutes between attacks or have shrooms to attack even sooner. if he can get your name up and hits the attack button 2 times a second it is allowed he just needs to have the shrooms to do so.
You could ask him nicely if he could stop or at least not as many attacks but please do it nicely as a badly worded mail can get u a temporary ban.

GeorgeKen 24th September 2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Falls (Post 35729)
SpaceMopsDE Reports players lvl75 hight lvl im lvl48 report players harassment attak me Every 9 minutes help me

it is not against the game's rules

Leander 25th September 2013 02:17 PM

Multiple attacks are allowed. You can either ignore them or ask the other player to stop or attack him/her back or ask your guild to attack him/her, too. Of course only in the arena and not via angry PMs. :)

merlination 26th September 2013 05:29 AM

This is actually one of the more irritating aspects of this game. :wall: Some of us don't like it and won't play this way. Others just want to shove it down your throat. I ask Mage Corps to not use the arena but to pick from the Hall of Fame. We have had several issues over the years with some fool who just attacks again and again. Several times I have asked the player kindly to stop, most of the time it works. But then again other times it does not. In that case I suggest talking to the guild leader. If that does not work then either you have to ignore them and they will go away eventually or you find a bigger friend to help out and whack a doodle them. :D

Recently I have had to attack a guild an offender is in to get him off my back.:fight: Not the way I want to play.

Unfortunately some people never learn. :shrug: And to be honest most of them leave after awhile when they don't get the response they are looking for.:baby: Some people are just born bullies. :wacky:
merlin mage corps the only way to fly . :band:

GeorgeKen 26th September 2013 12:59 PM

the last thing this game needs is a prohibation in attacks.... I dont see what's the point of those who complain, you dont lose anything if the honor difference is high, and even if it isnt, you just lose a tiny fraction of gold. I have been through this when i was at 100 with my competitors back then, but i never complained since it's a no-harm thing. Annoying? Maybe, if you see 50 attacks in your inbox. Harmfull? Not

bobo baggins 26th September 2013 07:01 PM

heck try being on some of the servers I am on I was getting 50 an hour on one server yes it is a pain especially as a GL to stop after every quest and look at ur mail just to see 5-10 more attacks and not something important but u work thru it as it will stop at some point. unless they bot and have put ur name in there hit list but there is a pattern to those.

Laurentis 29th September 2013 12:06 AM

As higher you are in honour - as harder its to win fights. So if you want to boost all your stats to +12 you have to attack down the hall of fame list for safe wins.

And now the point: Doing that - the lower listed gamer lose nothing - realy nothing. So if realy the red letters make someone mad - then think about again: you lose NOTHING. So i realy dont understand any conversation about this.

Makes me more angry - that someone who attacks me 20 times and i win 18 daily - i lose every single day 400 honour, as my wins give me NOTHING. As i have to accept that - dont see a point to talk to someone serious complaining about reading red letters in mail account. Buy an green pencil and draw your display in green letters - for wins :p

Cregan 29th September 2013 10:56 AM

It costs them effort to keep their inbox empty.

With 50 attacks a day, serious messages can get blocked because of full inboxes.

merlination 22nd October 2013 12:13 AM

46 hits since Sunday morning by one idiot on s1 here. Seems as though he does not get that if you hit above yourself by a page or two you can get more honour. And he is using mushrooms. I have become used to it ...but it does create havoc with my mail box. I realise that he can do whatever he wants with his mushrooms but can we do something about the mailboxes?

merlin mage corps the only way to fly

fullpowerahead 22nd October 2013 10:22 AM

Wow he actually attacks you with mushrooms even though he cant get honor/gold from you? :o thats pretty absurd. Maybe he really hates you? lol

Btw the command /delfights should serve you well. It deletes all the attack messages.

bobo baggins 22nd October 2013 03:57 PM

It would be nice just to have a battle report button in the arena that u can see who attacked u if u won or lost and see the battle if u want and it would automatically erase those that are 24 or 48 hours ago.

If we had this then mail could be use for just that purpose sending and receiving mail.:cool::welldone::wise::yes:

merlination 22nd October 2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobo baggins (Post 35877)
It would be nice just to have a battle report button in the arena hat u can see who attacked u if u won or lost and see the battle if u want and it would automatically erase those that are 24 or 48 hours ago.

If we had this then mail could be use for just that purpose sending and receiving mail.:cool::welldone::wise::yes:

Two thumbs up on this idea. :thumbsup: I really like this idea a lot.;) :cheers:

merlin mage corps the only way to fly :band:

merlination 23rd October 2013 10:19 PM

77 attacks from one toon and 11 from his alt since Sunday. And I've had it. Anyway to lodge a complaint about this. I realise that the offender can do so as its his decision to do with his life what he wants, but he is messing up my mailbox. /delfights command is brilliant but I need something a bit more. Any chance of putting bobo baggins idea into effect?

merlin

Aschellia 23rd October 2013 11:03 PM

The only thing that helps is to ignore it...

It will stop eventually... and with the command /delfights on the chat every time before you go to your inbox you don't even notice it..

bobo baggins 24th October 2013 04:27 AM

If the player isnt the guild leader of the guild he is in try mailing him a friendly letter asking him to talk to the player. if that doesnt work the only other thing which i dont reccomend but can be effective is to have everyone in ur guild bombard him with attacks. but also know it can start a guild war that no one wants

merlination 28th October 2013 06:00 PM

Thank you bobo for your suggestions. Unfortunately all those things have been tried. It appears as though he has a fixation on me for the time being. Some people just have to push and push. Funnily enough I have not attacked him in the hall of fame. At present I have been forwarding all his loses back to his own mail box. I think some people are just there to try you in life. Obviously I am in his way and he wants me to know it.

Still I ask if Playa can change our mailboxes to include your idea (from several posts up). Us, guild leaders often keep pertinent info in our mail boxes and when some fool is attacking you daily 10s of times it means that our mail boxes fill up with trash. Need a way to throw out that trash before I lose important mail. /delfights works nicely, but would like something else put in place.

thanks in advance merlin mage corps the only way to fly .

bobo baggins 29th October 2013 03:27 AM

Is this the same player since the first post on this thread. If so I would like to see some screenshots of all his attacks depending on the timing it almost makes me wonder if he is botting as I know of no one who would attack that much for that long and not bot it is hard to prove but bots tend to have patterns if attacks r coming after he is done questing.

merlination 29th October 2013 02:11 PM

Same player. Unfortunately I can not do what you ask for two reasons. First one is quite stupid how do I get a screen shot? Second, by posting this screen shot I go against the rules set out by those who run the boards it would mean naming names. Whereas we have to remain nameless in what we post. Hurumph.. I think what I am going to do is just not retaliate and possibly let him get by me (if he would). He is well known to the community at large as I am not the first he has done this to. I just happen to be picked on at the moment.

merlin mage corps

GeorgeKen 29th October 2013 03:04 PM

screenshots and naming is against the FORUM'S rules :P If you report someone, you can make a report to a game administrator about it. You are not allowed to discuss names and screenshots that have to do with this kind of issues in the forums, but you are allowed ofcourse to report someone who might be violating the game's rules

merlination 29th October 2013 03:14 PM

Thank you Baldur. This is exactly my point. I can not name the individual or show proof. Unfortunately i just need to let him get past me and pick on some other innocent player. That is if he chooses. I just find the whole thing very disconcerting. I play the game for fun, as does the rest of the guild. Some people play it to make others feel like crap. How i wish we could get rid of them, but alas they are breaking no rules. Just breaking people's spirits.

merlin mage corps the only away to fly

Scoops1972 29th October 2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlination (Post 35922)
He is well known to the community at large as I am not the first he has done this to.

merlin mage corps

So are you suggesting that Playa know about this person and allow him to repeatedly break the rules????? How did they respond to the complaint you lodged? You say you send copies of his lost attacks back to his mailbox but wouldn't that make you a hypocrite as it is your mailbox you are most concerned about? Hard to understand why he would keep attacking you, especially if you say you have never responded in any way, well other than messaging him giving 'advice', getting your guild mates to attack him, filling his mailbox with junk, and coming on a public forum crying like a baby and calling him an idiot and accusing him of having an alt and a bot!?!? You seem such an innocent little thing in all of this, you should report the big bad bully and present all the evidence of him breaking game rules to Playa!!! I have used support before and have had players successfully suspended for breaking game rules, and they were from guilds better than yours too so don't give up hope :)

Kind regards

Scoops

merlination 29th October 2013 03:47 PM

I am a concerned player who just does not like this form of play and really does not support it. :frown: Maybe its the difference between the way that males and females play.

*merlin shrugs. I am not hiding behind anything or anyone.

:shout: End of discussion.

merlin mage corps the only way to fly :band:

merlination 29th October 2013 08:25 PM

I would like to ask that this thread is now closed. I shall deal with this with administration and no longer on the boards. My suggestion and that of bilbo baggins has been put on another forum. Thank you everyone for your suggestions. May you never have to deal with this sort of behaviour or be reduced to doing things against your own better judgement. Many thanks.

merlin

Doombringer 29th October 2013 09:03 PM

I'm just curious.... Scoops, why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person!?

bobo baggins 30th October 2013 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlination (Post 35922)
Same player. Unfortunately I can not do what you ask for two reasons. First one is quite stupid how do I get a screen shot? Second, by posting this screen shot I go against the rules set out by those who run the boards it would mean naming names. Whereas we have to remain nameless in what we post. Hurumph.. I think what I am going to do is just not retaliate and possibly let him get by me (if he would). He is well known to the community at large as I am not the first he has done this to. I just happen to be picked on at the moment.

merlin mage corps

but you can pm the screenshots there is no rule against that. not sure what os u have but windows 7 and 8 has a snipping tool which is fairly easy to use just bring up the program and I use the rectangle one and click and drag a box to cover the area I want and save it. to pm it I suggest using a free photo hosting site like photo bucket. and pm the link of the photo

Leander 4th November 2013 07:23 PM

I forwarded the problem with my monthly report and also keep pointing out the importance of a solution that adds a seperate folder for attack notifications or the option to disable such notifications.