Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Bugs & Complaints (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   BEER (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=3844)

fidget 25th January 2014 10:29 PM

BEER

I am wearing the belt, who gives me 1 free beer!
I have 0 mushrooms and i want to drink!
I push the button and tells me I haven't enough mushrooms!
Is that right?
Because, I need that free beer!
When i have at least 1 mushroom, i drink the FREE beer, no problem.
Although, it still shows me i need 1 mushroom.
The mushroom does not spends, but now that I have 0 mushrooms i cant drink the free beer! WHY:(:(:(:beer:

Peyia 26th January 2014 01:23 AM

No no no, you can drink up to 10 mushroom beers to use for thirst everyday (of course this costs 10 mushrooms) If you have the scroll that goes on your belt, this allows you to drink 11 mushroom beers for thirst everyday (you need 11 mushrooms) It's not free beer. Quite sad actually, this scroll only works for people with a lot of shrooms :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom:

Peyia 26th January 2014 01:24 AM

Accidentaly posted twice, smilie messed up lol.

GeorgeKen 26th January 2014 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyia (Post 36453)
Accidentaly posted twice, smilie messed up lol.

Fixed it for you :)

krhth 26th January 2014 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyia (Post 36452)
No no no, you can drink up to 10 mushroom beers to use for thirst everyday (of course this costs 10 mushrooms) If you have the scroll that goes on your belt, this allows you to drink 11 mushroom beers for thirst everyday (you need 11 mushrooms) It's not free beer. Quite sad actually, this scroll only works for people with a lot of shrooms :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom: :shroom:

As a matter of fact i think it is free. The first beer out of the 11 is free indeed.

And fidget is right. Though i haven't been to 0 shrooms i have heard it from some people. I believe it is some kind of visual bug.
Fidget think of it like the missed calls on mobiles. If you dont have some credit left you cant make the call even if it's not supposed to be asnswered and therefore free.
Plus you can always get 1 shroom with the first mission of the day ;)

fidget 26th January 2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krhth (Post 36459)
As a matter of fact i think it is free. The first beer out of the 11 is free indeed.

And fidget is right. Though i haven't been to 0 shrooms i have heard it from some people. I believe it is some kind of visual bug.
Fidget think of it like the missed calls on mobiles. If you dont have some credit left you cant make the call even if it's not supposed to be asnswered and therefore free.
Plus you can always get 1 shroom with the first mission of the day ;)

Anyway, i reached level 122 with a dungeon...
But for some people who play with no money, that beer is just usefull!

Peyia 26th January 2014 11:39 AM

It's not free. I spent 11 mushrooms on thirst today. The scroll as far as I know, does not give you free beer. That's Oktoberfest :D

fidget 26th January 2014 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyia (Post 36480)
It's not free. I spent 11 mushrooms on thirst today. The scroll as far as I know, does not give you free beer. That's Oktoberfest :D

you are wrong!
the 1st beer you drink everyday, it's ALWAYS free! I don't know why, but it keeps shows me that I need 1 mushroom. The mushroom is not spend, but if you have 0 mushrooms, you can't drink the free beer;(

Peyia 26th January 2014 11:45 AM

fidget 26th January 2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyia (Post 36485)

that's spam