Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Help & Questions (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   St Nicholas Achievement (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8399)

dfps 27th November 2019 01:27 PM

St Nicholas Achievement

Hi. So we are approaching the time to do this quest.
On game says to remove shoes from character and from inventory.
On https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthr...light=nicholas
leander says "St. Nicholas: unequip shoes and put 'em in inventory on December 6, 00:01"
So what is the correct process?
Do companions need to take shoes too?

I want to know since is one time per year and dont want to wait another year because misinterpretation

slasker 27th November 2019 03:16 PM

The text in English says:
"Unequip shoes and put 'em in inventory"
not to remove them from inventory as well :-). But I agree we definitely need to be 100% certain as nobody would like to wait one more year due to misinterpretation

dfps 27th November 2019 03:33 PM

Only now it says that. Before the update wasn't like that.
Then only the remaining part is about companions. Not that matter much because no big trouble to put the 3 in inventory just to prevent.

Leander 27th November 2019 04:06 PM

I have rephrased it. Takes a while to refresh. It means you need to unequip your shoes and have them in your inventory after midnight.

PziCrow 3rd December 2019 07:54 AM

How are those of us who can't be up at midnight, going to get this achievement?
Not quite fair.

Edit: I just figured it out as I pressed "post reply" :D

Leander 3rd December 2019 05:04 PM

Just don't wear shoes but have them in your inventory when December 6 starts. Does not matter if you unequip them on December 5 at 11 p.m. or 8 p.m. or whenever.

PziCrow 3rd December 2019 07:06 PM

Exactly. My brain just shut down briefly as I read the requirement Too many :shroom: I guess :D

Nazarr 5th December 2019 11:10 PM

So i guess that means i dont get the achievement, since i listened to what the achievement said and took them out at 00:01,great...just great.

Gyilkos 5th December 2019 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nazarr (Post 58118)
So i guess that means i dont get the achievement, since i listened to what the achievement said and took them out at 00:01,great...just great.

me and everyone of my guild don't have it and we take out our shoes at the afternoon

Leander 5th December 2019 11:15 PM

Same here. :( Maybe there is still some hope left and the achievement takes some time to unlock. My advice is to leave your shoes off and wait till today afternoon (it's 00:13 now).

Gyilkos 5th December 2019 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 58121)
Same here. :( Maybe there is still some hope left and the achievement takes some time to unlock. My advice is to leave your shoes off and wait till today afternoon (it's 00:13 now).

it's ok if not we only have to wait for a year to do it :giggle:

Tilithia 5th December 2019 11:21 PM

ok Leander. :(
thats pretty disappointing. ;(

Pomurnik 5th December 2019 11:25 PM

As expected but I had hope that it will work as it should

Klauss 5th December 2019 11:26 PM

No official answer of why it does not work? I did it correctly but nothing happened.

Leander 5th December 2019 11:37 PM

It's 00:30 a.m. here so no official office hours. The coders will look into it when they start their days.

Hopefully, the achievement is only delayed and unlocks by doing whatever or just waiting.

Katara Zaxelzi 6th December 2019 06:20 AM

Oh no, I was afraid this would happen. The abootalypse is upon us! On a more serious note, did people who were actually online get it? Because I took them off in the afternoon and then (not on purpose) crashed early. And now I wake up to this. We're doomed, doomed I say!

Oh well, off to punch things in the face with no shoes. Better not go to snowy regions today.

Nawaro 6th December 2019 07:19 AM

Hello there, I was online... removed boots at 00:01 (several times, trying to relog with boots on and off to cover more options) and still did not get the achiev. Hope they will fix it. Cheers :)

Leander 6th December 2019 09:54 AM

Nobody got the achievement, sorry. We are looking into it. It will either be unlocked with a delay or we all have to wait till next year. ::/:

elek1977 6th December 2019 10:13 AM

Can we put back shoes?

Methos 6th December 2019 10:30 AM

Just change it to another day so we can try again lol

henrypintoc 6th December 2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 58134)
Nobody got the achievement, sorry. We are looking into it. It will either be unlocked with a delay or we all have to wait till next year. ::/:

Does this apply to all servers? LINK FORUM.DE

KO771 6th December 2019 10:56 AM

It will, when it is online, yes.

burningcherry 6th December 2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Methos (Post 58136)
Just change it to another day so we can try again lol

25. December seems right.

Valkyra 6th December 2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

The Achievement is now available on all game worlds.
For most players, it pops up when you log in, for some, it may just appear in the scrapbook as unlocked.
KO771

Tilithia 6th December 2019 01:48 PM

Got it on log in just now yaaaaayyy :) :fight:

Gully 6th December 2019 02:25 PM

What's the point of giving the achievement to everyone?

Even if they did nothing?

Pomurnik 6th December 2019 02:50 PM

Its better to give this for everyone than for noone