Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=302)
-   -   New Shakes and Fidget Adventure!!! (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=6517)

elek1977 13th October 2017 06:12 PM

New picture:

https://i.imgur.com/Gd0W5oB.jpg

Strider 13th October 2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 49167)

getting warmer

sharshooter 15th October 2017 01:28 PM

Leander can you explain this:

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GP2eJX8.png

If i donate 1000euro I will get special frame in browser game? I guess mushroom will be transfer to your character?

Pleas share more details .

SKiiZZ 15th October 2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharshooter (Post 49170)
Leander can you explain this:

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GP2eJX8.png

If i donate 1000euro I will get special frame in browser game? I guess mushroom will be transfer to your character?

Pleas share more details .

The frame is available also in the SuperFan Pack (245)
But it's still a lot of money

sharshooter 15th October 2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKiiZZ (Post 49171)
The frame is available also in the SuperFan Pack (245)
But it's still a lot of money

But as far as I understand you need 1000 euro pack if you want have your own picture in SF Browser game?

Leander can you describe all rewards?

SKiiZZ 15th October 2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharshooter (Post 49173)
But as far as I understand you need 1000 euro pack if you want have your own picture in SF Browser game?

Leander can you describe all rewards?

Oh!! I thought that they characterize you in the Adventures game, didn't see that part!

Could be epic

Leander 15th October 2017 07:57 PM

I don't know the details but when it says "mobile", S&F - The game is meant. You'll get a cartoon picture of you for your S&F - The game account. The hero pack has a "cartoon-you in the game" ... in S&F - The adventure...so maybe a background character looksl ike you.

I will ask Playa to better explain the rewards!

Leander 17th October 2017 04:44 PM

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...13&oe=5A78503D

deli 17th October 2017 04:55 PM

2 week left to update in shakes & fidget... you didn't give information.

Few month to start shakes & fidget adventure, we have every day something new... WTF...

You forgot about real S&F???

Arturu 17th October 2017 05:26 PM

Hey, take it easy :)

Playa does like to surprise people.
They are also cautious when it comes to information / hyping up stuff. Mostly because things might be pushed for a later release and then people just get disappointed.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'