Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Re-Roll Quests Feature (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8462)

Strider 19th December 2019 06:15 PM

Re-Roll Quests Feature

Have a feature to re-roll quests in the tavern

Example:
Quest 1 - Crappy
Quest 2 - Crappy
Quest 3 - Crappy

Re-Roll Option: 1 mushroom

Quest 1 - Crappy
Quest 2 - OK
Quest 3 - Good

Maximum 10 Re-Rolls per day

Leander 19th December 2019 08:46 PM

All quests are hand-picked by the Keeper. He uses the best combination of monsters, rewards and beautiful places to travel to. They are definitely not crappy. :wise:

No, what are crappy quests? They are always the same: one has more XP, one more gold...of course they vary, but as the rewards are calculated using your level, there won't be a totally different and stupid one.

Strider 19th December 2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 58282)
All quests are hand-picked by the Keeper. He uses the best combination of monsters, rewards and beautiful places to travel to. They are definitely not crappy. :wise:

No, what are crappy quests? They are always the same: one has more XP, one more gold...of course they vary, but as the rewards are calculated using your level, there won't be a totally different and stupid one.

The higher the time, the crappier the rewards ... because there are caps on gold.

Everyone has had 3 quests that were each 10 minutes ... and nobody is excited about that.

dfps 19th December 2019 09:17 PM

If is easy update ...whatever i guess, but more gap from non-shroomers so i dont think is a priority
At higher lvls is so easy to find bad missions because of max gold cap.

Bortas 19th December 2019 10:35 PM

Exactly. I mostly dont hit gold cap during regular day but with gold event I can get capped mission for 2:30. Then to see 3x10 minutes quests is very painful cos you know you are loosing huge amount of gold and cannot do anything about it. Maybe changing of gold cap qould be solution but that was denied by PG many times.

Strider 19th December 2019 11:00 PM

My max for 2:30 quest is 9.5 million gold
Cap for 5, 7:30 and 10 is 15 million gold

So that is a loss of 4 million gold for 5 min, 13.5 million gold for 7:30 min and 23 million gold for 10 min quests

Bortas 19th December 2019 11:12 PM

Strange, during gold event for 2:30 quest my cap is the same as for other quests - 16,5M gold (10M basic, 5M runes, 1,5M witch enchant). So actual potential loss is 3x16,5= 49,5M gold plus possible items.

Strider 20th December 2019 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bortas (Post 58288)
Strange, during gold event for 2:30 quest my cap is the same as for other quests - 16,5M gold (10M basic, 5M runes, 1,5M witch enchant). So actual potential loss is 3x16,5= 49,5M gold plus possible items.

when I mention 15m cap I'm referencing raw not with scrolls

What level are you?

Also I'm not referencing gold event ... regular quests

Bortas 20th December 2019 06:40 AM

That is why I wrote it by detail so noone is confused.

I understand but I suppose, that rules of goldcap shoud be the same during regular day and gold event day. But maybe not, who knows...

beroun 22nd December 2019 09:40 PM

Why not just adding a 100mil gold limit to quests? This is just finding difficult solutions to an easy problem...

Hour watch should be the same. In gold events everyone loses so much gold in the watch