Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=306)
-   -   Notes (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=138)

Truillo 1st June 2010 09:04 AM

Notes

So my idea is simple
What you can do just a notes (starch pad) in game so we can write our journey and black list.
I now you can write on DESCRIPTION but every can see it or you can use normal notes in our computer but it could be so cool if you would put that in the game and I think that would make game better?

Leander 1st June 2010 12:41 PM

Do you mean for characters or guilds?

Guilds can actually hide a part of their guild description. The Guild Leader can have a public note and a hidden message only visible for guild members.

This is the code:

Hidden Message. Only members can read it. Hi folks, we could attack guild blablabla next weekend, what do you think?

/// Text Text Text. This is the public guild description. We are an awesome guild. Attack us if you dare.

So you can seperate hidden and public text by adding /// in front of the public text. But only use /// once in your description as it wouldn't work with several ///-parts.

If you mean character descriptions, there is no way to have some sort of list.

By the way, many guilds on the German servers have free third party-boards to talk about the guild, attacks and more. They do have their alliances, black lists etc. in their own guild forum.

ronozoro 1st June 2010 02:27 PM

I thought it was the other way round. Hidden message first then /// and then guild message for the world to see.

Leander 1st June 2010 02:48 PM

Of course...thanks.

Hidden text
/// Public text

Truillo 2nd June 2010 09:22 AM

Ok thanks leader for /// i will remember about that and i will tell that to my gulid leader !
Thanks...
Your sincerely Truillo

ronozoro 2nd June 2010 02:27 PM

I'm glad it was hidden message first because otherwise there would have been some FableTown guild business show to the US server. Not that it was very secret. XD

Spencerc123 2nd June 2010 06:36 PM

A place to write done information would be nifty :)
Like when i want to keep track of everyone's levels each week and see how much they level up next week i can do that :)

Cashew 3rd June 2010 12:16 AM

Spencer: ever heard of excel? :haha: :g:

Sorry, it wouldn't have been a day on the S&F forum if I didn't jump in with a smart-ass comment!

Something that I would really like is if officers could also change the guild description, or if that could be a role appointed to one officer or a few officers by the guild leader. Then if you assign the role of "inactivity tracker" to a member of the guild that's not the leader, they can be posting the progress of the members in a hidden section in the guild description. Other officers could also edit that section as they see fit, or if the official "inactivity tracker" went on vacation.

Anyway, just a thought.

Spencerc123 3rd June 2010 01:16 AM

They should also extend the guild message room :) i ran out a while ago

JobyKSU 3rd June 2010 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spencerc123 (Post 558)
They should also extend the guild message room :) i ran out a while ago

Google translation: Spencer is long winded!
j/k :D