Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Bugs & Complaints (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Beta remastered bugs (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7915)

banexx91 29th March 2019 10:36 PM

Beta remastered bugs

Always when i enter to game google play ask me for permission and sometimes it is happened to Google play can't find character list

banexx91 30th March 2019 10:26 PM

I can't see items stats and compare with others when I click on them
Bars are too minimal when landscape mode is turn off

Leander 1st April 2019 12:45 PM

Can you post a screenshot please what you mean? Also tell us your phone model and OS.

ECAsh 7th April 2019 07:07 AM

Im using PC version.///
And cant find my Other heros for battling in the Dungeons...they come out to help, but I cant get to them to give anything..

Pomurnik 7th April 2019 11:49 AM

Ok, I am using beta remastered app on android. I have 6.4" display so I prefer landscape mode. Few bugs/issues:

On landscape mode:
- first entrance to fortress always causes few. seconds lag, whole game is something like freezed, first entrance in other tabs are ok (snapdragon 845 should handle it easily and internet connection is fine - tested on wifi and mobile data)
- bars with text which appear after touching something (like attributes to see more values, nickname to see XP points etc.) should be moved higher because finger covers it and I cant see values. It should work like on portrait mode

On portrait mode:
- I couldnt find stats of our dungeon companions, everytime it shows our main character description
- When your character has 5 digit constitution values (for example 36 500), when you hold finger on last 3 digits (in this case 500) it wont show any additional data. When press on first two (36 in this case) then everything is ok. It looks like digit area is not fully linked

Generally app is nice but I prefer landscape mode because it looks like on pc
My device: Mi Mix 3, Snapdragon 845, 6.4", Android 9

ECAsh 13th April 2019 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECAsh (Post 55907)
Im using PC version.///
And cant find my Other heros for battling in the Dungeons...they come out to help, but I cant get to them to give anything..

No comments?

beroun 13th April 2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECAsh (Post 55907)
Im using PC version.///

if you look at your character, there are arrows to the left and to the right. Clicking them will show your companions

Paus Nefzen 13th April 2019 05:47 PM

Beta App - bug - iPhone 8 - iOS 12.2

if you receive a message from a player, it's impossible to answer.
this is the issue:

obviously there aren't any network errors.

You CAN send a NEW PM. The problem happens only when you reply to a message.

Leander 15th April 2019 08:19 PM

Thanks for your reports!

Filfla 16th April 2019 09:00 AM

This error also appears, sometimes, when you search for players in hall of fame by rank number, not by name. For example, when i search for players weaker than me(12000 rank) to complete the album.