Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Help & Questions (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   10,000,000 when and why? (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8047)

ECAsh 29th May 2019 07:25 PM

10,000,000 when and why?
 
Searching this forum is so much fun..
So..
What is, and why?? after you hit the Cost of 1 Skill at 10 million, that they all go up??
really makes this a pain you know..it forces you to Total Min/max, cause upping the other skills Costs as much as your primary..

Apollo 29th May 2019 07:49 PM

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question lol
I believe the 10M cap starts at 3400 skill points or something similar to it. And it never goes above that.

ECAsh 29th May 2019 10:05 PM

So everything goes to 10 mill, even if they dont cost 10m to add to the skills..
weird.
Forces a person to min/max after hat point. cause everything is over priced, my other abilities are 10m..

Strider 29th May 2019 10:55 PM

works fine for me

https://i.ibb.co/m805Vk5/Capture.jpg

ECAsh 30th May 2019 01:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And all yours are Way over $10,000,000 each price anyway..
I have 1 that is. but they cost me $10m each now.
this other character..I STOPPEd before I hit 10,000,000 on dex.
Has lots more Int-str..but lower level..39 lvl difference..

PziCrow 30th May 2019 04:26 AM

When you get a skill so high it costs 10.000.000, it stops costing more per point = you actually save gold from then on. And the other skills should not cost 10.000.000 when you have one at that price point. If all skills jumps to that cost, then you have a bug.

ECAsh 30th May 2019 04:41 AM

Suggest you look at Both my pictures..
Iv been dealing with 10m on all of my skills for my first character..for over 6 months..
Its rather Slow building up the other abilities..

Strider 30th May 2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECAsh (Post 56319)
Suggest you look at Both my pictures..
Iv been dealing with 10m on all of my skills for my first character..for over 6 months..
Its rather Slow building up the other abilities..

you don't have 2 pictures ...

And my luck is not $10,000,000 you missed that too

If there is a difference between the values you need to purchase in Flash and Remastered, submit a bug.

ECAsh 30th May 2019 08:27 PM

was 2 pic's but had to get rid of 1 because of the restriction on how large I can make them..40k at 800x600 sucks..
and you are correct about Luck..

My character lvl 379
Str 4539
dex 21,562
int 4615
con 14,565
Luck 13,755
Armour 16,250

and the str and int Im paying 10,000,000 each point.

Strider 30th May 2019 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECAsh (Post 56322)
was 2 pic's but had to get rid of 1 because of the restriction on how large I can make them..40k at 800x600 sucks..
and you are correct about Luck..

My character lvl 379
Str 4539
dex 21,562
int 4615
con 14,565
Luck 13,755
Armour 16,250

and the str and int Im paying 10,000,000 each point.

What are the BASE stats?

ECAsh 31st May 2019 01:23 AM

str 3772 +pets..
dex 4877 +12512 +pets
int 3692 +pets
con 4434 +5780 +pets
luck 3866 +5780 +pets

Apollo 31st May 2019 09:44 AM

Like I said, you start to pay 10 million gold for point at +/- 3400 base points... I don't see where's the problem

Gully 31st May 2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECAsh (Post 56324)
str 3772 +pets..
dex 4877 +12512 +pets
int 3692 +pets
con 4434 +5780 +pets
luck 3866 +5780 +pets


May I suggest you to completely change the criteria you use to increase your stats?

Secondaries and luck are way too high in comparison to dex/con

ECAsh 31st May 2019 06:48 PM

Then you get min max..
And I found out how luck works.
Raising Secondaries is adding defense..

Apollo:
It happened as soon as my Dex hit it..
And my orifginal comment is mostly about How to find that info, as searching for it on the forum isnt easy.

For all the changes in this game over the years, Why this one has stay'd..
IMO, I dont think it hurts/maters after this point, what we are doing.. its mostly that we are trying to get PVP up to get to the top.
Setting everything to 10,000,000 per point increase, is Not allowing those Below the top, to have much of a chance, when the Top person is 500+..

removeing that Cap, would make this a race to put MORE then the other person into the builds.. The 10million only allows those that spent a TON on Shrooms to get ahead and stay there..
Im 379 #1 is 1353336 honor and about 200 lvl above me.. I cant chase him..I have no chance Unless he quits.

ECAsh 31st May 2019 07:04 PM

It fun being in a clan in the top 20...
W/O a clan of 25+
with an avg of 100 Skill..
A Guild pet to kill that has higher lvl then almost everyone in the clan..
A server that has less then 10% active people, and probably even lower..(allot Lower)
Still fighting in dungeons that the monster Primary is 3-4 times my secondaries for them. and My Primary is 1/2 of their Primary.. Yes Im getting to the end of the Dungeons.. The Monsters are 50+ my level.

then everything Click and cost 10million per skill point..SUCK.
Now I can see why many quit at top..

PziCrow 1st June 2019 02:31 AM

So, you want to have the cost of skills go over 10.000.000?

ECAsh 1st June 2019 03:02 AM

PC..
That isnt happening. And I wouldnt care..
Because my few skills that have not reached 10mil, would go up allot faster If I could put points in them until they are 10mill

If you look at the second picture on previous page, the skills have not gone to 10 mill yet on my other character..because the 1 skill(dex) hasnt hit 10mill
And as Apollo mentioned once you hit 3400 points total, Str,dex,int, all head to 10million..even if those points went to con/luck..

ECAsh 1st June 2019 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PziCrow (Post 56336)
So, you want to have the cost of skills go over 10.000.000?

Ever done a math trick about 2 cars following each other at the same speed?
the First one hit the City limits and has to slow, before the 2nd car catches up..Then they go the same speed as long as the First does not Slow or stop..

think about that when Everyone hits the Limit in game..
BAM! you all go the same speed.
If the person at the top, dont play for 1 day, I get a small chance.
If he goes on vacation, If he gets sick, if he does not play for more then a few days...More chance..but as soon as he in online again..No one has any chance to gain on him.
And Iv mentioned before about a Indicator to show if Others are playing..So I can Know if those 200+ above me are still playing. Even with that, they Still fight as if they have played forever, if you attack individuals.. If we attack Clans, it nice to know Before we attack that 2/3 of that clan arnt playing, It gives us a big chance to know WHO and how many we are going to fight.

Pomurnik 1st June 2019 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECAsh (Post 56332)
For all the changes in this game over the years, Why this one has stay'd..
IMO, I dont think it hurts/maters after this point, what we are doing.. its mostly that we are trying to get PVP up to get to the top.
Setting everything to 10,000,000 per point increase, is Not allowing those Below the top, to have much of a chance, when the Top person is 500+..

removeing that Cap, would make this a race to put MORE then the other person into the builds.. The 10million only allows those that spent a TON on Shrooms to get ahead and stay there..
Im 379 #1 is 1353336 honor and about 200 lvl above me.. I cant chase him..I have no chance Unless he quits.


Its not his fault that top1 started playing earlier than you/playing smarter than you/spend more money than you or he is just better than you.
Removing cap will be totally unfair. 10 mil cap for 1 stat point is fine.

And you spent too much gold for other stats. You dont need too much luck, str and int when your primary stat is dex. Even top 1 (521 lvl) on old server where I am playing has ~2800 base stat of luck, 3k int and 3,6k of dex but he is a warrior. If you want to have these stats at higher values then use epic items and black gems.

ECAsh 1st June 2019 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomurnik (Post 56339)
Its not his fault that top1 started playing earlier than you/playing smarter than you/spend more money than you or he is just better than you.
Removing cap will be totally unfair. 10 mil cap for 1 stat point is fine.

And you spent too much gold for other stats. You dont need too much luck, str and int when your primary stat is dex. Even top 1 (521 lvl) on old server where I am playing has ~2800 base stat of luck, 3k int and 3,6k of dex but he is a warrior. If you want to have these stats at higher values then use epic items and black gems.

So, you like min max? I dont.
and there is bonus from str and Int, if you didnt know..
I like the slow build, and you are guessing REAL hard about how long Iv played..
Im on s1, and been here along time..
But the math speaks for itself. If everyone has the 10m restriction, and is playing, no one will catch up to the leaders. so you night as well quit, or Spend LOTS of money on shrooms.. Because the Drops are pretty bad until there is an event..but then the leaders get those also..

Or you might take the restriction off using the Hall of fame, so I can go down and beat up allot of the Lower 300,000 levels..to get my book filled. Waiting 10 min for each battle kinda sucks..

Pomurnik 1st June 2019 01:56 PM

Yes, I like min - max cap for stats price. I know how stats works in this game and your build is bad. BTW to have 50% chance for critical hit against 600 lvl you need only 12k overall luck. And you want to make really difficult endgame for highlevel players because you cant catch them - this really sucks.

First of all: enemies in shadow world, hydra and incoming dungeons for sure are/will be almost unbeatable and you want to make it harder by increasing price per stat.
2: It will be totally unfair for all players - old and new.
3: You are weaker than top 1 and deal with it. He spent a lot of work to achieve it and you want ruin it because you will never be good as him. Dont be egoist and shortsighted because with your idea and your build you wont be able to clear weak dungeon.

Only 1 thing I want to change for high levels - exp from academy in fortress. Currently is: higher lvl = less exp but it should be reversed.

Gully 1st June 2019 04:28 PM

If top 1 is playing for exp quests and you go for gold you can catch up in stats upgrade.

But if you are going to waste a lot of gold in an inefficient build as it is right now, you'll never catch up, with or without min max.

Then again, if you play "perfectly and rationally" spending a lot for shrooms since day 1 noone can catch you unless you are a battlemage ('cose they suck).

ECAsh 1st June 2019 08:02 PM

Oh! the 1 picture I was allowed to show is a secondary character..
And she is Pushing hard and is less then 2 years old in playing. And almost as high as my Main 1st character that is many years old. And he is fighting in the Dark dungeons in the 400+. And my primary goes back and forth from Gold to leveling, and has pushed over 100 levels in a year. My secondary has better stats(IMO)(higher str and INT) and is very close to passing my Primary. So go Figure. Think most of it is the changes in game that were done, rather then my playing, it put allot more into Advancing and pushing the characters Up.. My 2nd has not had a hard time beating anyone and has Zoomed past with hardly a challenge. Even in the Dungeons.

Its still the same analogy..
2 cars going down the road, maybe 1 mile apart. As long as they go the same speed, there is no catching up.

My character lvl 379...393364 honor
Str 4539 base 3782
dex 21,562 4877
int 4615 3703
con 14,565 4434
Luck 13,755 3866
Armour 16,250

2nd lvl 340......299653 honor
str 7123 Base 3141
dex 15,893 3368
int 5828 3141
con 15,553 3242
luck 12,201 3046
Armour 12,140
Iv pushed my 2nd to be Min/max, but it isnt doing much. you can see the Dex and base are great, but Int and Str are higher then my main?? And my 2nd has not hit the 10m restriction...I stopped her dex, before she hit 10m cost.(love that gear.)

Lets look at #1 player.
lvl 532 honor 1,353,939
Str 95,653 base 39166
Dex 18,864 3667
Int 17719 3855
Con 69340 22720
Luck 29428 3428

Int/dex is about 6-1, My primary is only got about 1000 over my base. and the Diff of my best skill over my Int/str is about 5x And his is about the same.. and as I was saying about my 2nd character, She is a monster.
i really dont want to go into drops, and finding stuff to Rig my Primary, but its changed to include that idiot of a Wheel of chance...and the rest has gone away(almost)

Just to point out, Im on the oldest server on my Primary. and I can guess the number if players in Under 10%..and most of us are at the top ranges. so there are allot of Big jumps and Individual battles to win of strong build characters.
And the analogy of the cars Sticks..
I dont know the leveling, but even in DND, its almost Double for every level to gain..and at 10m per point...the Top isnt slowing down its static with everyone playing. And I dont see many personal combats in the last year. 2 at most. because we all have good builds. the line of cars is now a car jam.

ECAsh 1st June 2019 08:15 PM

this is not anything except a suggestion.
Im not debating. I wont..
I can only give you what I see.
I could get upset and just quit..
I could sit here and ask WHY?
Its just I would hope that those responsible could see the tha they have create a stalemate.
go ahead and debate my build...but Im in the top 300 on my servers.. My guild is 26th..even with <25 players and most of them DEAD..
most players in a clan STAY there, or are dead and Cant move.
Finding new players is like going thru >300,000 links to other players and finding no response, because they stopped playing.

good luck folks.

bobo baggins 2nd June 2019 01:00 PM

Let me get this right cause you think you are not catching up to the top player (obviously he has played longer and is or at least was shrooming) that you want the cost of stat point to go above 10 mill per point. If this is the case you are to put it nicely cra cra. if both of you are doing the same thirst daily you are gainging on him for one it take more exp to gain a lvl then you ( till I believe lvl 390) and you earn more exp per quest on average then him as the higher the lvl you get after lvl 390. also after lvl 390 the less exp you earn from quests, arena, underworld and fortress.

Gold goes up from guard duty as you lvl so that is the only bonus to being a higher lvl but the amount earned is so small to make little to no difference.

As someone else said you toons are built bad; I wouldn't say bad but not ideal the reduced damage from off stats doesn't make up the loss of HP and damage you would have gained by putting more towards those.

Arturu 2nd June 2019 03:18 PM

If Dex is your primary stats then scecondary stats Str and Int and also Luck should never get even close to the 10 million cap. If they did, then you have wasted money and made your character weaker.

All servers have the same rules. Lets say Playa would like to get rid of the 10 million cap, they would need to look at the strongest player in the world and set the cap after the points this person has gathered, so at 70k? 80k? Something like that.

ECAsh 2nd June 2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobo baggins (Post 56349)
Let me get this right cause you think you are not catching up to the top player (obviously he has played longer and is or at least was shrooming) that you want the cost of stat point to go above 10 mill per point. If this is the case you are to put it nicely cra cra. if both of you are doing the same thirst daily you are gainging on him for one it take more exp to gain a lvl then you ( till I believe lvl 390) and you earn more exp per quest on average then him as the higher the lvl you get after lvl 390. also after lvl 390 the less exp you earn from quests, arena, underworld and fortress.

Gold goes up from guard duty as you lvl so that is the only bonus to being a higher lvl but the amount earned is so small to make little to no difference.

As someone else said you toons are built bad; I wouldn't say bad but not ideal the reduced damage from off stats doesn't make up the loss of HP and damage you would have gained by putting more towards those.

So the higher they go, the more they make..Hmmm.. That makes things even worse. As his points are Equal to what I have to use, but he gets more money to do it.. you cant catch him.

Even if the comparison, for level is about the same % of earnings...you wont catch up, as by the time you even get near his level, he would have placed the Same amount of points into his abilities, as I have, over the time to get to his level.

And the secondary skills do have an impact, and even his Base skills are higher then mine..Its a debate I had along time ago. Iv played this game since just after the start when they still had 1 server.
And even looking at his build, he has a problem, as a fighter he has gone with STR more then Con.
Iv also noted that the Clothing he has has pushed him 5-7 times his base.. rather then mine doing about 3 times..

Oh, well. what ever..

Apollo 2nd June 2019 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECAsh (Post 56353)
So the higher they go, the more they make..Hmmm.. That makes things even worse. As his points are Equal to what I have to use, but he gets more money to do it.. you cant catch him.

Even if the comparison, for level is about the same % of earnings...you wont catch up, as by the time you even get near his level, he would have placed the Same amount of points into his abilities, as I have, over the time to get to his level.

And the secondary skills do have an impact, and even his Base skills are higher then mine..Its a debate I had along time ago. Iv played this game since just after the start when they still had 1 server.
And even looking at his build, he has a problem, as a fighter he has gone with STR more then Con.
Iv also noted that the Clothing he has has pushed him 5-7 times his base.. rather then mine doing about 3 times..

Oh, well. what ever..

What were you expecting, someone that started in 2017 be able to catch up with the 2010 players? That doesn't even make sense...

You may catch up in level (the xp you get in missions decreases each level past lvl 393), but you'll never be able to catch in stats - UNLESS, you spend tons of money upgrading your gem mine and getting the best items for yourself.

bobo baggins 3rd June 2019 02:32 AM

Well Arturu hitting the cap is easy to hit by the time you get to lvl 450+ . I have switched to gold after hitting lvl 500 and get between 800-900+ mill gold a day have all but luck maxed. but where ecash is lvl wise no way he should have those off stats that high.

PziCrow 3rd June 2019 03:58 AM

The game is already REALLY slow. By removing the cap cost on skills the game will be even slower. Using your own logic, ECAsh, with the cars hitting a wall, if the cap is removed, both cars will just hit an even bigger wall for each skillpoint bought and both cars will slow down much faster, so you will still never be able to catch up.

Lanzer 4th June 2019 08:19 AM

Just keep playing for exp until a common 5 minutes quests can give you 10M gold

Strider 4th June 2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollo (Post 56354)
What were you expecting, someone that started in 2017 be able to catch up with the 2010 players? That doesn't even make sense...

UNLESS, you spend tons of money upgrading your gem mine and getting the best items for yourself.

:D :giggle:

Gully 4th June 2019 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 56368)
:D :giggle:

Any resemblance to people here present is, of course, entirely accidental

:beer:

ECAsh 6th June 2019 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PziCrow (Post 56357)
The game is already REALLY slow. By removing the cap cost on skills the game will be even slower. Using your own logic, ECAsh, with the cars hitting a wall, if the cap is removed, both cars will just hit an even bigger wall for each skillpoint bought and both cars will slow down much faster, so you will still never be able to catch up.

Interesting idea...but SLOW EquAL... as both hit limits...and since he lower tiers get a better hit, and th TOP get less of a boost, the lower will gain...
You really need to learn abit of reality and how thing work..

ECAsh 6th June 2019 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanzer (Post 56362)
Just keep playing for exp until a common 5 minutes quests can give you 10M gold

So run for EXP ...other wise Im good on everything else/// And run to catch up??
And in 1 year he will be??
And I will be??

BOTH inserting the SAME 10m for every point we get..

PziCrow 6th June 2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECAsh (Post 56376)
Interesting idea...but SLOW EquAL... as both hit limits...and since he lower tiers get a better hit, and th TOP get less of a boost, the lower will gain...
You really need to learn abit of reality and how thing work..

The lower level earns less money, and will not gain on higher levels. So, removing cap is a loss for all.

Arturu 6th June 2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gully (Post 56373)
Any resemblance to people here present is, of course, entirely accidental

:beer:

Obviously there's no one, who would go THAT far...

ECAsh 7th June 2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PziCrow (Post 56378)
The lower level earns less money, and will not gain on higher levels. So, removing cap is a loss for all.

Wow even more to the point..
The person on top gets more points then lower players..so that his Levels keep about the same as lower players Gain on levels??
So there is not chance and we should all quit..
Unless that person dies/quits/vacations...there is no chance..
And to those that think Im new to this...Im not.

The game is balanced to keep a player moving at about the same rate even as they are at the top.. Their time they play, gets them about the same points Every day, as those onthe bottom, so the speed tends to be so close, that as long as he plays, you wont catch up.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'