Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Bugs & Complaints (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   S&F Reloaded - Bug Reports (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4239)

Leander 2nd April 2015 06:53 PM

S&F Reloaded - Bug Reports

Please report bugs in this thread. Give as many details as possible and also post a screenshot.

Valkyra 3rd April 2015 01:40 PM

Please disable permanently the mature word filter on Romanian server. Many of our words have in their structure the word c u m for example. I found this filter offensive to our native language as many words in chat are now with ****** ;(;(.

Also, as a suggestion, please bring back somehow the time until next battle in Dungeon and in Arena as now it doesn't show anymore on the Dungeon / Arena button or make it like the Tavern or City Guard to see how much time we have till next battle.

TY :fight:

Scoops1972 15th April 2015 08:42 PM

Unable to use all my thirst as all 3 quests offered in the tavern have a duration greater than the thirst I have left?!?:wall:

willow 15th April 2015 08:44 PM

It is impossible to go to this forum through the question mark. You get the screen with impressum forum etc. But the forum link
doesn't respond.
I have this problem on 3 dutch servers.

bobo baggins 16th April 2015 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoops1972 (Post 38957)
Unable to use all my thirst as all 3 quests offered in the tavern have a duration greater than the thirst I have left?!?:wall:

Yes a known bug from my understanding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyra (Post 38905)
Please disable permanently the mature word filter on Romanian server. Many of our words have in their structure the word c u m for example. I found this filter offensive to our native language as many words in chat are now with ****** ;(;(.

Also, as a suggestion, please bring back somehow the time until next battle in Dungeon and in Arena as now it doesn't show anymore on the Dungeon / Arena button or make it like the Tavern or City Guard to see how much time we have till next battle.

TY :fight:

I have asked the same thing as only ppl that are going to see guild chat are guild members and most guilds have rules on language don't need Playa deciding what we can and can not say.

Valkyra 16th April 2015 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobo baggins (Post 38962)
I have asked the same thing as only ppl that are going to see guild chat are guild members and most guilds have rules on language don't need Playa deciding what we can and can not say.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm all in for word censoring WHERE IT APPLY since many minor kids are playing the game. But when i speak now in my native language i feel like a have a fist in my mouth and that bothers me.

willow 16th April 2015 07:44 AM

One other thing. Is it possible to change something else. When we look at our character and than see our stat condition in netherlands you say now "uithoudingsvermogen" but that is a very long word and because of that you can not read what is written under it.
Can you change it to simply: conditie. That is much shorter and it has the same meaning and we can read what is written in pink underneath it.

Par_Jose 16th April 2015 11:47 AM

My guild is having a raid this morning, and the time stamp to click in by shows greater than the 10 hour period it should be. Checked guild screen again after a few quests and the time went up by 20 minutes :/.
*Note: I'm playing on mobile app that's not updated yet but the server I play on has update on PC.

Leander 16th April 2015 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willow (Post 38958)
It is impossible to go to this forum through the question mark. You get the screen with impressum forum etc. But the forum link
doesn't respond.
I have this problem on 3 dutch servers.

Please try again. Did you go to a NL server to log in or to a different one, for example s1.sfgame.us and then you picked a NL char to play (account management)?

Mordo 16th April 2015 02:22 PM

I've got the same problem as willow, forums can't be reached when you click on the questionmark and then on the forum link.
It opens a new tab for the world i'm already in.
I'm on world nl3 so also dutch

On an other note, when you inspect an other player and hover over his scrapbook icon or armor icon with your mousecursor those fields are not translated.

Can't see the dungeonprogress of other players when they reached over 100 dungeons and you can't see the towerprogress of other people.

The announcement in chat of guildies that complete a dungeon is also broken, it won't show the name of the dungeon and will instead show (dungeon name 000) in the announcement

No dungeontimer on your bar, you have to select the dungeon or towerboss to be able to see how much time is left for your next atack, so many extra clicks this way.