Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Who is who? (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The GL0W is here! (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4452)

GL0W_IN_TH3_D4RK 29th June 2015 06:06 PM

The GL0W is here!

Hey guys!

I'm nearly 16 years old, male and glow in the dark :D
I'm german, so my english isn't the yellow from the egg but i hope you can understand me ;)
Actually i play on s1.de, s36.de and w1.net :)

My hobbies are football, tennis, jogging and gaming, haha :)

Aaaand I'm crazy about music. I hear much genres: Rock, Metal, House, Trap, Dubstep, Rap, Hip-Hop, Blues, ... :D

I've much favorites like Slipknot, Rise Against, Greenday, Hardwell (so my name is H4RDW3LL on w1.net :D), Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Enimem and maaaany more :D

My character is crazy and serious, too :D

So it's not so a large presentation of me, because i have not more time ;)

If you have some questions, then tell them :)

Best wishes
GL0W

GeorgeKen 29th June 2015 06:35 PM

Welcome to the forum! :)

SirEthan 29th June 2015 07:51 PM

Welcome!

I love music too! I saw Slipknot live a few years back too :P The show was pretty good. My favorite music artists are Jimi Hendrix, Rage Against the machine, and Cypress Hill. If you havnt heard of them you should check them out! Anyways welcome to the forums. I think youll like it here :)

PS: If you need a guild on W1 you can join mine. Heres a link to our forum page :) http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4398

GL0W_IN_TH3_D4RK 30th June 2015 12:02 AM

Thank you, GeorgeKen and SirEthan

@SirEthan: No sorry. I'm happy to be a member of the Dark Plushy Mob! :)

SirEthan 30th June 2015 01:12 AM

Good Luck!

Alright thats cool. Good luck in S&F :D

MedusasSnakes 30th June 2015 03:37 AM

Hi, Glow!

Welcome :)

PegaLil 30th June 2015 03:41 PM

Welcome Glow! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GL0W_IN_TH3_D4RK (Post 39970)
Rock, Metal, House, Trap, Dubstep, Rap, Hip-Hop, Blues, ... :D

I've much favorites like Slipknot, Rise Against, Greenday

What are you doing to me?! At first I was like "Woohooooo, Rock and Metal!!!" and then "Oh damn, Dubstep, Rap ... :( " And then again "Wohoooooooo!!! Slipknot! Rise Against! Green Day!!! *party* " :D
*proudly looking at her Slipknot- and Green Day-bracelets*

Yeah, and as you can see, crazy character fits perfectly for me, too ... :D

Let's be serious again.. What are your favourite songs of Slipknot and Green Day? ^^

SirEthan 30th June 2015 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PegaLil (Post 40018)
Welcome Glow! ;)

What are you doing to me?! At first I was like "Woohooooo, Rock and Metal!!!" and then "Oh damn, Dubstep, Rap ... :( " And then again "Wohoooooooo!!! Slipknot! Rise Against! Green Day!!! *party* " :D
*proudly looking at her Slipknot- and Green Day-bracelets*

Yeah, and as you can see, crazy character fits perfectly for me, too ... :D

Let's be serious again.. What are your favourite songs of Slipknot and Green Day? ^^

HEY! I may agree with you about dubstep, but there is some good rap out there if you go further back then 2000 :P 2Pac, Cypress Hill, etc. There are tons of great rap artists. Though, if your talking about newer rap, then I must agree.

PegaLil 30th June 2015 05:10 PM

You're right. But that's what it has become. Nowadays there are so many "wannabe-artists*" so that the real good ones descend into that chaos.
But still, I'm not a fan of Rap, House, Dubstep, Charts and so on.. I prefer handmade music. :D

* I don't mean those artists, who try hard but just aren't as good as the others. I mean those who produce crap which the media and society likes. (when it's not about music anymore, just about the status..)

SirEthan 30th June 2015 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PegaLil (Post 40022)
You're right. But that's what it has become. Nowadays there are so many "wannabe-artists*" so that the real good ones descend into that chaos.
But still, I'm not a fan of Rap, House, Dubstep, Charts and so on.. I prefer handmade music. :D

* I don't mean those artists, who try hard but just aren't as good as the others. I mean those who produce crap which the media and society likes. (when it's not about music anymore, just about the status..)

I get what your saying and I agree mostly. I guess that you could consider me a music snob. I like all of the older stuff and am for the most part very closed minded when it comes to the newer music. Out of that list, I'm only ok with Rap, I don't even know what House or Charts are :P