Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Strategy & Tactics (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=304)
-   -   [Guide] Where and how to find Petfood (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5367)

Bayaz 17th April 2016 03:49 PM

[Guide] Where and how to find Petfood

Good day to you :D

We have completet a list of all the locations and which food can be found there in the german forum. The time is not important, food can be found independed of the times of a day.

I have to credit "Hox" for doing almost all of the work, i am merely translating it (Though i helped a bit with finding the information ;) )

One helpful fact, that i learned only today: You do not loose thirst, if you cancel a quest. So we can just take a look at where the quests will lead us and then pick the quest with the best reward/chance of food for our immediate needs. In Maerwynn we have screenshot confirming findings of all the different food types, so we believe that there are 4 locations for every food and one location where all types are possible.

I am not sure, if i have gotten all the english names right, but the pictures should speak for themselves.

Live long and prosper

Lissy 17th April 2016 07:04 PM

I will try this as soon as possible! According to a guild mate, he got the Apple of the Earth by following this.

Alvin85 17th April 2016 07:50 PM

Erogenion-Lightfruit confirmed :D

Bayaz 17th April 2016 08:20 PM

I have personally found the following:

Scarpa+Skullislands: Water
Erogenion+Evernight: Light
Blackforest+Blackwaterswamp: Earth
Nevermoor+Rotting Islands: Dark
Firecanyon+Sunburndesert: Fire

Maerwynn: Two different ones.

I am not lucky with Pets, i did not find any on two worlds in the last two days with 600/640 Thirst. So i do not need a lot of food with 9/10 Pets.

I am personally looking only for those 10 areas above, because they are easily recognisable:

Scarpa=Mobsters
Skullisland: Clear
Erogenion+Evernight: Elfish buildings with a lizard on the left or right
Blackforest: Halloween Pumpkin
Blackwaterswamp: Torches and the wooden bridges
Nevermoor: Helpsign
Rotting Islands=Graveyard
Firecanyon: The nest and the hanging skeleton
Desert: Refreshmentkiosk

But all the other information should be acurate too :)

KOMA90 17th April 2016 08:43 PM

Skullislands-Waterfruit confirmed

Brilliant work I must say! :)

Leander 17th April 2016 08:44 PM

Looking good. Very handy! Thanks! :)

Bayaz 18th April 2016 03:12 PM

Well, it seems like this whole thing here will be obsolete very soon, when the new update is implementet.

Can anyone with authority delete this whole thing or move it into an archive to avoid confusion?

Arrow 18th April 2016 03:15 PM

I've found a firefruit in an area that here is defined as "earth"

Bayaz 18th April 2016 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow (Post 43662)
I've found a firefruit in an area that here is defined as "earth"

Exactly :(

There is a brandnew update, just a few minutes old, which makes the fruits available totaly random.

Valkyra 18th April 2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayaz (Post 43661)
Well, it seems like this whole thing here will be obsolete very soon, when the new update is implementet.

Can anyone with authority delete this whole thing or move it into an archive to avoid confusion?

Obsolete... closing and moving.