Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   More bag space (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8327)

Kraggori 24th October 2019 04:38 PM

More bag space

I am sure this has been requested a thousand times, but seriously, we need more bag space. With new enchants and gear sets, saving gems, etc, the current pack is too small. The whole 'Oh gosh, learn to manage your inventory better' argument is tiresome. I would spend more shrooms on shopping if i had space to hold the stuff. This is low hanging fruit, requires no new art; just a second backpack tab, and some coding. I would even spend shrooms on the extra space (but lets not go overboard like we have with many of the newly implemented features).

Gully 24th October 2019 05:44 PM

Well, if double equip for quest runes is a thing more space would be really helpful

Tilithia 24th October 2019 05:53 PM

Or just expand Treasury to another 20 lvs (effectively doubling backpack)

BMWGuinness 24th October 2019 10:02 PM

One for each Companion

Leander 28th October 2019 02:15 PM

I agree a bigger inventory is something really important, especially with runes and different item setups. Playa is aware of this need. :)

milanboros 29th October 2019 01:52 PM

I've just been about to open a thread on this topic, but I can see someone has been faster than me.
I agree with the poster. We need more space especially with the rune items coming to play. Playa can work out many different ways to do this and I agree this is a low hanging fruit.
Even add it as extra tab (Diablo style) for mushroom, or extend the Fortress level and GUI, or any other solution.

Thank you in advance!

BMWGuinness 29th October 2019 03:36 PM

With the Arena Manager update ...

Instead of additional space ...

I'd suggest giving each toon a 2nd set of gear

So, you can have 1 set active and 1 set in reserve

This way you can play with 2 sets by clicking a "switch" button instead of having to equip another set manually.

The gear would be independent of your "bag"

This gives you 9-10 more inventory overall

Ceroth 29th October 2019 08:27 PM

problem with that is, if you have gear that you use on both sets like weapon for example. i never change that. also i got gloves with goldfind that i don't change. =P

BMWGuinness 29th October 2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceroth (Post 57671)
problem with that is, if you have gear that you use on both sets like weapon for example. i never change that. also i got gloves with goldfind that i don't change. =P

As you play more, you'll learn that having more than one weapon is important strategically.

TFO 30th October 2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 57672)
As you play more, you'll learn that having more than one weapon is important strategically.

what? i am lvl 390 and never had more than one weapon :O