Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Bugs & Complaints (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   [BUG] ASSASSIN DGM (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7098)

sharshooter 2nd April 2018 09:08 PM

[BUG] ASSASSIN DGM
 
Hello,

Maybe it's just visual error but 0,625 in dmg foruma doesn't apply. Example:

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HeN5e3t.png

AVG_Weapon_1=150
AVG_Weapon_2=126

AVG_DMG=(150+126)*(1+257)=71208

It should be:
AVG_DMG=(150+126)*(1+257)*0,625=44505

sharshooter 4th April 2018 01:04 PM

No-one interested? Huge bug imo which gives huge advantage at the begging.

Eggman95 4th April 2018 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharshooter (Post 52332)
No-one interested? Huge bug imo which gives huge advantage at the begging.

its just a display bug, the dmg during fights is calculated correctly.

sharshooter 4th April 2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggman95 (Post 52334)
its just a display bug, the dmg during fights is calculated correctly.

Didn't check it but if you are writing this I am sure you are right ;) Dmg should be the same as scout as far as I know (on corresponding lvl, wc aura, stats etc.) Do CMs on DE know it already?

Eggman95 4th April 2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharshooter (Post 52335)
Didn't check it but if you are writing this I am sure you are right ;) Dmg should be the same as scout as far as I know (on corresponding lvl, wc aura, stats etc.) Do CMs on DE know it already?

Probably, some people report bugs with a message to the support and dont use the forum.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'