Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Bugs & Complaints (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   Underworld "bug" (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7087)

GeorgeKen 30th March 2018 03:15 PM

Underworld "bug"

Well, it's not exactly a bug, but I think it should be fixed:

I am lvl 476 (highest on my server) and no.1 in hall of fame. No.2 in Hall of fame is 428. So, when I attack him, I get the honor i am supposed to get (up to honor 476 which is what i should get), but the souls i get from him is for lvl 428. That means that someone who is beating my character is getting resources for lvl 476, while i get for lvl 428. That is a huge gap and I am being left behind in terms of souls against my server competitors.

Leander 30th March 2018 03:19 PM

Will ask the team.

Sendilkelm 30th March 2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeKen (Post 52231)

I am lvl 476 (highest on my server) and no.1 in hall of fame. No.2 in Hall of fame is 428. So, when I attack him, I get the honor i am supposed to get (up to honor 476 which is what i should get), but the souls i get from him is for lvl 428. That means that someone who is beating my character is getting resources for lvl 476, while i get for lvl 428. That is a huge gap and I am being left behind in terms of souls against my server competitors.

I have the same issue and it's a huge gap as you said. For now, on my server every day I get about 1mln souls less, so since they can beat me (it's now about 30 days) they got 30mln souls more to improve keeper. So i don't think I have a chance to be 1st in underworld (if bug with LEVEL and LEVEL+! when I attack 2nd max lev on server will be fixed).

My level is 472 and second on server has 443.

Leander 30th March 2018 08:34 PM

A fix is in the works.

bobo baggins 30th March 2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeKen (Post 52231)

dang I would have thought you were higher level then that going by how fast you cleared twister and where u are at in new dungeons. I am lvl 480 never would have guess I had you beat let alone by 4 levels.

dfps 31st March 2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobo baggins (Post 52256)
dang I would have thought you were higher level then that going by how fast you cleared twister and where u are at in new dungeons. I am lvl 480 never would have guess I had you beat let alone by 4 levels.

Beating all dungeons first only puts you at harder higher lvls with less XP.
Best way to catch old high lvl player is to save all dungeons.

bobo baggins 2nd April 2018 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfps (Post 52263)
Beating all dungeons first only puts you at harder higher lvls with less XP.
Best way to catch old high lvl player is to save all dungeons.

Well considering that I believe he cleared twister at max exp needed per level (I don't recall what level George was but I believe it was after level 393) and I finally did about a month or 2 ago. Hence I also am at max exp needed as well. (lvl 478 when I cleared twister) the distance should be about the same. Also I should clearify that by me thinking he was a way higher level then me I mean by about 20 levels give or take a few.

GeorgeKen 3rd April 2018 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobo baggins (Post 52256)

Have you seen my stats mate? Good luck reaching that ;) That's how you get world firsts, not level. If I focused on level i would be the highest globally now (yes i was higher a few years ago than that player who reached 500 first). But I prefer to kill stuff first than just seeing a number on my character screen :P

Strider 6th April 2018 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 52240)
A fix is in the works.

Hi Leander, any word on the ETA for this fix?

Thanks!

Leander 6th April 2018 03:01 PM

Still not ready. Some tests going on. :)