Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Legendary Dungeon "Trick or Trap" - Official Discussion Thread (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8898)

Tilithia 29th October 2020 11:47 PM

Im also very impressed. :) Thank you.

Im curious, is your progress "saved" or do you start from 1st floor? It doesnt seem possible to me, so Im really hoping its saved...

SilvioSpas 29th October 2020 11:58 PM

What happens if you die? After 24 hours you restart from the beggining or you continue at the door where you've been last time?

dfps 29th October 2020 11:58 PM

Thats a 5 star for me :welldone:
Totally different mechanic that opens so much possibilities for future content. :thumbsup:
Have a nice weekend

Pomurnik 30th October 2020 12:00 AM

I like this kind of dungeon, its... different from these which we actually have. I hope in future we will receive something similar and forever (not time limited)

Csabior 30th October 2020 12:39 AM

It was so fun! :D However its very hard with a mage, because i cant dodge or block any attack. Only reached 40/200 :( But i can continue i guess :D
Spare at least 5 bag spaces for items! I highly recommend it!

Leander 30th October 2020 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Csabior (Post 59896)
It was so fun! :D However its very hard with a mage, because i cant dodge or block any attack. Only reached 40/200 :( But i can continue i guess :D
Spare at least 5 bag spaces for items! I highly recommend it!

The dungeon scales with your character. Same difficulty for every class.

Viral 30th October 2020 03:46 AM

More mushrooms, more. Very bad update, the game turned into a donut milker.
(Больше грибов, больше. Очень плохое обновление, игра превратилась в доилку доната.) Sorry this google translator

Kyoshirofan 30th October 2020 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowena (Post 59889)

This dungeon is AMAZING. We're all loving it.

Please do speak only for yourself.

I just tried it, 1st crossroad was a locked door and an empty door which was a pitfall, where I lost 90% of my health.

2nd crossroad was bloked by wall and other door was an enemy that ofc killed me as I had no HP left. Now game wants me to PAY 48 SHROOMS for somethign I couldn't even see what is about or if its worth it.

This is once again one of Playa's schemes to milk out the money from people.

Verdict: "Trick or Trap" gets a definite SKIP from me.

QeniX 30th October 2020 08:47 AM

Does hp regenerate over time?

MuratOzkan 30th October 2020 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QeniX (Post 59901)
Does hp regenerate over time?

Leander: You can enter the dungeon for free every 24 hours or spend mushrooms to shorten the waiting time (-30 minutes = 1 mushroom; you need to spend 48 mushrooms to skip 24 hours).