Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Legendary Dungeon "Trick or Trap" - Official Discussion Thread (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8898)

Tilithia 8th November 2020 10:36 PM

Put me in the "few floors away from win" group XD

Kyoshirofan 8th November 2020 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 59914)
A F2P player gets 1 legendary item and about 5-10 epics and lots of gold for free!

Looking around the posts, I need to regretfully join the legendaryless club who invalidates Leander's post here. And the fun part is, I am not even f2p ;(
Maybe that's why I couldn't beat the brutal endboss :whisper:
10 Days weren't eneough for someone havign a pure unlucky streak.

Magelie 9th November 2020 12:58 PM

Thanks for a great event! I spent about 25 shrooms in the end to finish a complete run before it ended - so I got my legendary item, and loads of other useful stuff on the way. Not begrudging the shrooms at all :)

Now it's set up, I'm sure something similar will happen again. Don't do it too often, or we'll get blase, but two or three times a year would be very welcome.

Tilithia 9th November 2020 02:27 PM

Yes! Thank you! It was fun, just maybe pay can be tweaked a bit in the future! :welldone:

Maybe consider more traps, and witches room where you can find: small potion of healing, unlabeled potion with unknown effects that can either help, hurt, or do nothing! A room with a bench where you can rest (for small health), but you can also get attacked by a spider on a ceiling you doidnt knopw about! (a % chance for attack). I feel like there is still a lot of poptential in this!

QeniX 9th November 2020 02:32 PM

The idea was great, I hope that it will become regular part of the game like 2019 advent calendar turned into regular everyday calendar this year.

PziCrow 9th November 2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 59914)
A F2P player gets 1 legendary item and about 5-10 epics and lots of gold for free!

Soooo... Where's my legendary?

Leander 9th November 2020 04:11 PM

I don't know. Everyone gets one after 7, 8 or 9 attempts/days. You either did not play every day or your strategy was not good.

Chwanito 9th November 2020 04:18 PM

it just needs bad luck.
for example if you get a closed door and the special room with the hole on 1 / 200. Bad doging luck paired with not getting enough keys in the first 100 to 150 floors and you are doomed.

I had some really bad runs while shrooming trough the dungeon too. So bad luck is possible. And just like this you miss the legendary.

PziCrow 9th November 2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 59988)
I don't know. Everyone gets one after 7, 8 or 9 attempts/days. You either did not play every day or your strategy was not good.

I missed one day. Got to last boss on last day, but didn't defeat him.

Chani 9th November 2020 08:03 PM

I would really appretiate shorter countdown. Free entrance once a day is perfect, but I prefer structure more similar to guild attacks and arena manager where the countdown is not exactly 24 hours but only 22 hours:
Guild attacks: 10 hours for preparing, 1 hour for resting, twice a day, that is (10+1)*2 = 22 hours
Arena manager: 2 hours you can use merchant, 20 hours of countdown, that is also 22 hours

Both examples mean that if you miss the exact time one day (e.g. because of longer sleep on weekend), you can get back to that time (e.g. before the work on the business day) without punishment.

So next time pls do the countdown only 22 hours, it will help a lot!
:go: :go: :go: