Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=306)
-   -   Official Fun Server Idea (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=6451)

Lumidee 6th August 2017 11:59 PM

Official Fun Server Idea

I have an Idea about an official fun server.

People seemed to enjoy speed server a lot and it was very popular; so why not have a 1 month Fun server.

1. Would use the speed server settings with some adjustments

2. Everyone starts with 250 :shroom: and one can only buy :shroom: once for
10 euro and gets 10000 :shroom:. After that you can't buy more :shroom:. That way it's fair and really fun for everyone and almost everyone
will pay the 10 euro to compensate for the people that usually spend a lot of money.

3. Experience, gold, witch progress, fortress building is 10 times faster/more than normal
4. Fruits and mirror shards show 3 times more in quest
5. You can drop stuff in toilet 5 times a day for progress, but can only flush once per day

sharshooter 7th August 2017 07:57 AM

Tell me where is the business for Playa? It won't even payback for server maintenance, I not even talking about cash for employees who are supporting server.

Lumidee 7th August 2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharshooter (Post 48551)
Tell me where is the business for Playa? It won't even payback for server maintenance, I not even talking about cash for employees who are supporting server.

10-20k people times 10 euro?

Zeemannetje 7th August 2017 12:54 PM

bro? playa is a companie they need to make money?
This will never happen.
and no not every single of those 10k people will pay 10 euro. nobody will join that server

Lumidee 7th August 2017 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeemannetje (Post 48556)
bro? playa is a companie they need to make money?
This will never happen.
and no not every single of those 10k people will pay 10 euro. nobody will join that server

there will be 50-100k accounts with 20-30k people, ofc 10k people can pay 10 euro if they get 10k shrooms.

Edit: It can be done without the shrooms part also, but it won't be fun for people who are not paying a lot.

Apollo 7th August 2017 04:28 PM

Disagree, this way people on that server would reach high end content faster than people on normal servers, which is unfair.

Lumidee 7th August 2017 05:01 PM

Playing on 1 month fun server is unfair to people on regular server? So you are saying the most successful server ( speed ) was unfair to everyone?

Zeemannetje 7th August 2017 07:40 PM

how do you know that 100k people will join??
No there won't!
on the one month speed server there were only 20k people that joined and 1k ich people that payed.
stop thinking that this is a good idea

Lumidee 7th August 2017 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeemannetje (Post 48566)
how do you know that 100k people will join??
No there won't!
on the one month speed server there were only 20k people that joined and 1k ich people that payed.
stop thinking that this is a good idea

How do you know how many people paid money?

Zeemannetje 8th August 2017 06:22 PM

mate just don't think this will ever be a thing.