Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Help & Questions (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=303)
-   -   Honor in Fortress hall of fame (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4725)

Arrow 1st October 2015 07:13 PM

Honor in Fortress hall of fame

Do someone know how work the honour in the fortress hall of fame?
How much it will increase at which action?

And about "improvments" column?

Morrie 6th October 2015 12:50 PM

With every quest you play, you will get 10 honour.
When you win a fight, you get up to 200 honour.
When you loose a fight, you loose 20 honour.

Gully 14th October 2015 03:47 PM

He ment in the fortress Hof, not in the regular one!

GeorgeKen 20th October 2015 05:34 PM

i am also waiting to see some kind of reply here :P

Jolabent 21st October 2015 01:04 AM

So far from what I have figured out:

You get 1 honour for attacking and beating your opponent
You get 10 honour from a building constructed

Leander 21st October 2015 05:13 PM

Just askted but the official mechanics are secret. 1 honor per win and 10 for upgrading a building as it seems.

Solarking 12th November 2015 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 41274)
Just askted but the official mechanics are secret. 1 honor per win and 10 for upgrading a building as it seems.

The honor system for Fortress is a little lame.
a difficult battle against a strong oponement who cost all your soldiers gives only 1 honor while someone else bashes 10 easy low targets and gain 10 honorpoints. Some low targets with even none resourches for higher oponements get stripped of their defenses only for the honor.

Better change the honor system like the rest of the HOF that only gain honor from difficult oponements. The more difficult the higher the honor reward, the easier the lower the honor reward.

GeorgeKen 12th November 2015 07:46 PM

cant stress out enough how much i agree with you solarking.

bobo baggins 13th November 2015 03:34 AM

Well I agree on the honor part as far as it sucks and the whole thing can be thrown out. also only parts of update I care for is academy gem mines and dungeon 14 (wish it would have let us get farther b4 hitting the wall though).

I play RPG games for the roll playing aspect and strategy games for the strategy aspect I don't care for them to be mashed together. but if I want better acedemy and gems I have to do the rest of it.

I also don't like that I have to login every 90 minutes or so for the exp the amount academy needs to have the cap upped for each level of it 3 hours to max would be nice.

Maharg 18th November 2015 07:03 AM

I agree with the concerns. The fortress honour system gives a massive advantage to those who have low fortress upgrade levels - whether by design or accidentally. I started a character on DE1 server the day the fortress came out - a day earlier than elsewhere. Because of the high gold cost he was unable to build the fortress to begin with. So he started late when the costs were reduced but because of that he has soared to position 115 in the rank. On UK2 a player in my guild was on holiday when the fortress came out and so again started late. He has deliberately avoided upgrading some buildings to keep his upgrade low and has soared to no 1 on the rank and is now way in the lead. In both cases this is because they can find soft targets far more easily than players with higher upgrade levels.

I suppose the only points in favour of the current system are that it is different and that it does allow low level players to shine.