Thread: Better Support
View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2019, 02:40 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Better Support

So I opened a ticket and I argued with this one specific support rep for over 2 months about the flying tube not working, instead of ever lifting a finger to try and fix the issue or take me seriously the only thing I ever got was deflection. Several generic statements like “we can’t do anything this is managed by your region and the ad companies.” So this goes on for months where I don’t see any ads u til finally around Halloween time an update comes out that says “fixed flying tube issue”..... well that’s funny I could have swore I told this guy 3 months ago it was an issue and I kept getting pushed back and support gave me litterally 0 effort to even try and look into the issue. But magically after the update my tube is working again. So I sent support back a message and this one guy again state “this was not a related issue” well dude, that’s funny because it’s working after your company announced its fixed. Honestly maybe this is just fuming here but if you can post 5,041+ posts on a forum, why is it so hard to take people seriously in a support ticket? Are you really that vain that your going to run from trouble and hide in the forum to feel better about yourself? Anyhow you know who you are and what you have done, and now the community knows how you feel posting updates and playing on the forum is more important then actually offering support for an issue. Anyhow I wish the best for you and decided to put you on blast because treating people like they don’t have an issue and avoiding trying to help them is not good customer support at all. Hopefully this is a mistake you will learn from but given how stubborn you were in the support ticket I doubt it. Anyhow have a good day, maybe next time I have an issue you will actually try to listen to me and give me an honest effort, I litterally provided screenshots, videos, everything and you still refused to give me any effort. Anyhow Creep out
The Following User Says Thank You to CreepyBullets For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (24th November 2019)