Thread: Better Support
View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2019, 09:14 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Sorry but why don't you undestand a "we are not able to help you as a different company is responsible as it is THEIR service and they have the technical tools?" (offers)

If you buy pizza and give it away to friends and they do not like the taste, they need to complain to the restaurant and not to you. You only gave it away, but didn't bake it.

I don't understand why you cannot accept a fact. Instead of contacting the company IN CHARGE (takes some seconds), you keep complaining for weeks, which does not change anything.

I wish I could help you, but it is not in my power.

EDIT And ads are not provided by us. We only embed an empty tube and clients are free to buy ads from the video ad company. Just imagine a street that belongs to us. We only place an empty advertising column there. People can go to the video ad company, buy ads from them to be displayed in certain counties...and the ad company puts them on our advertising column...if the column is empty because no ads have been bought for your country or region, we cannot change it...as the ad company is responsible. All we can do is report a faulty video to the ad company and they will remove it.

Here's the FAQ entry:
https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=6290

In this case we don’t know who you have doing your ads so we don’t know who the Resturant is or how to reach them, you would have to be an advocate for it. Maybe tell us who is doing the ads and how to reach them we aren’t psychics and can’t read your minds. So unless you clearly state who they are and how to reach them you will be accountable to reach them until such time it is clear. If you don’t release that information then your not offering support like the name “help and support” would indicate

As you can clearly see I have no problem speaking my mind. If you would have helped and provided support in how to reach them I would have taken it up with them. Your example with the pizza is a bad one though it’s like saying your son is on vacation somewhere and you don’t know where but you got a message saying he is hurt, are you going to call every hospital in the entire world? No you would reach back out to whomever sent you the message and get more info- in the case of our support case they would just sent you another message stating “hurt is your son” I mean this is quiet literally the only option you provided and somehow you think it’s a reasonable one? Incase you didn’t notice I told you the same thing twice “your son is hurt” “hurt is your son” but still never bothered to give you the information you need to proceed forward. It’s quiet litterally what you did to me, please review the email chain.

Last edited by CreepyBullets; 22nd November 2019 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Correcting
The Following User Says Thank You to CreepyBullets For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (24th November 2019)