View Single Post
Old 8th December 2016, 08:25 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
I still fail to see what's the purpose of adding to the game "the possibility to insert a slot". So what? You get an epic with no slots and then you go to shops and pay i.e. 500.000gold to insert a socket to it? Is that fulfilling? Why not make everyone level 500 and give them limitless mushrooms and infinite stats? Let's make the game totally goal-less and give no satisfaction whatsoever to the gamers.

I spent 2000 mushrooms to get epics in every slot with gems mate, and that is what pays this company and that is what satisfies me as a player as well. The fact that not all of us are equally strong. If they give to everyone the ability to be equal, the next day the company is dead and thus the game is dead.

Please stop whining for god's sake, this game is easy enough as it is....
Since WHEN is pay-to-win satisfying anyway? All you do is drop money in their wallets and get the stuff you want........... Yeah satisfying.....

Obviously the idea of making it cost 500.000g to add a socked to an item makes it ridiculous. Rise it up adding 2x 0's and you will have 50 milion gold cost of a socket. Not everyone saves up that much money since you have to pay for stats as well. So the thing starts getting interesting, you want to sacrifice 50 milion worth of stats for a socket for a lot stats to an item you will eventually replace later on anyway or use it for a few stats right away? (obviously the money cost should be proportional to your level or stats cost, at my level 50 milion seems a good deal since it's the cost of 5 stats points, I am 366).

The different play styles and finding out the right balance that makes you stronger than the others... Now that is satisfying.... Not pay to win really.... Literally EVERYTHING is more satisfying than that xd

Last edited by Meow; 8th December 2016 at 08:35 AM.