View Single Post
Old 29th May 2018, 04:53 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuba311 View Post
As a no-shroomer I think that the thirst duration is just fine as it is now. I dont have extra money to spend on a browser game but the amount of thirst there is atm. is just fine for me to have fun completely for free.

And if you are a shroomer or not ... well ... that is completely up to YOU ! Nobody forced you to use 320 thirst every single day. You made that choice by yourself. This game is a "PayToWin" from the beginning ... and making the game monotonous and time consuming in exchange for being on the top of the Hall of Fame was your choice as well.

But to the topic ... The logic is the same as if you were saying that few ears ago it was more difficult to complete dungeons than it is now (you know ... toilet aura, gems, gladiator, pets, portal bonuses, enchantments, blacksmith bonuses) so you stop playing the game because this guy had cleared the 13. dungeon 50 levels earlier than you have ... The game is evolving and with more and more updates there are more and more changes EVEN for the smaller levels that don't seem "fair" for someone ... but that's how it is.
I will answer this by topics

1. This is a pay2win game. Exactly. The only thing that counts here is money and endurance. Other things: daily activity (in hours), strategies, etc etc almost doesn't count for the game's main goal. There are some games where the best player is the most active and with the best strategies: the best players in here are the ones who spend more money and play consistently.

2. "and making the game monotonous and time consuming in exchange for being on the top of the Hall of Fame was your choice as well." So, in your opinion, if I don't want the game to get monotonous I should just stop leveling up my character? Is that it?

3. "The game is evolving and with more and more updates there are more and more changes EVEN for the smaller levels that don't seem "fair" for someone ... but that's how it is." That's how it is but that's not how its supposed to be. Thats why we're here, discussing new ideas and what would fit the game in the best way.