View Single Post
Old 1st June 2019, 05:33 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAsh View Post
For all the changes in this game over the years, Why this one has stay'd..
IMO, I dont think it hurts/maters after this point, what we are doing.. its mostly that we are trying to get PVP up to get to the top.
Setting everything to 10,000,000 per point increase, is Not allowing those Below the top, to have much of a chance, when the Top person is 500+..

removeing that Cap, would make this a race to put MORE then the other person into the builds.. The 10million only allows those that spent a TON on Shrooms to get ahead and stay there..
Im 379 #1 is 1353336 honor and about 200 lvl above me.. I cant chase him..I have no chance Unless he quits.

Its not his fault that top1 started playing earlier than you/playing smarter than you/spend more money than you or he is just better than you.
Removing cap will be totally unfair. 10 mil cap for 1 stat point is fine.

And you spent too much gold for other stats. You dont need too much luck, str and int when your primary stat is dex. Even top 1 (521 lvl) on old server where I am playing has ~2800 base stat of luck, 3k int and 3,6k of dex but he is a warrior. If you want to have these stats at higher values then use epic items and black gems.

Last edited by Pomurnik; 1st June 2019 at 05:35 AM.