Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 28th July 2014, 02:22 PM
Farm Hand

Gilde: NL forum
Thumbs up New servers

I wonder when some new servers come?

I hope for a new Dutch server (s3 is some kind of dead). Because the high lvl's in all the server stay high. You can't get to top if people allready play 8 months on that server...

And in Germany they have 33 servers and we (Netherlands) 3 servers... I know that a lot of people play this game in Germany (I don't now numbers of what). It's very popular there. But I understand that. Advertisments etc. In the Netherlands on the internet I saw one time an advertisment... That's (I think) to low to get more people to the Dutch servers.

"Joy is not in things, is it in us."

Signature made by: Spruitje

Last edited by Willem1000; 28th July 2014 at 02:23 PM.
Old 28th July 2014, 05:33 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willem1000 View Post
I wonder when some new servers come?

I hope for a new Dutch server (s3 is some kind of dead). Because the high lvl's in all the server stay high. You can't get to top if people allready play 8 months on that server...

And in Germany they have 33 servers and we (Netherlands) 3 servers... I know that a lot of people play this game in Germany (I don't now numbers of what). It's very popular there. But I understand that. Advertisments etc. In the Netherlands on the internet I saw one time an advertisment... That's (I think) to low to get more people to the Dutch servers.
Sad as it may be, i don't think a new dutch server would be profitable
BTW i never seen advertisements for S&F but the game does rely heavily on players advertising (through FB, invites etc which i also never notice)

Also Holland is a small country, so the audience is smaller too, and since S&F is kind of outdated, appealing to only those especially interested in such a game i think most potential players looking for online games are going towards 3D/Action RPGs and other types of games

Also there are more games like S&F, some even more well known and S&F has to share the market with those games and compete for that small dutch audience

I for one would not even start again on a s4, and so if s3 died out completely i would just quit to go on playing only s2 untill that dies

Last edited by Spruitje; 28th July 2014 at 05:35 PM.
Old 28th July 2014, 06:11 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

I don't have any news about new servers at the moment. We are only notified some days in advance before a new world is about to launch and immediately post the news in the forum.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 28th July 2014, 06:32 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

You can also check the s+f facebook page as it tends to show all new servers not just ones that each forum would show. example you would not see that they started a new German server on this forum but you would see it on the facebook page.
Old 3rd September 2014, 08:43 AM
Farm Hand

Gilde: NL forum

Saw just the first SF Dutch commercial on tv :-) Hope for a lot new players now. Good work Playa.

"Joy is not in things, is it in us."

Signature made by: Spruitje
The Following User Says Thank You to Willem1000 For This Useful Post:
Leander (3rd September 2014)