Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 1st October 2015, 03:52 PM
Hero

Arrow did you notice significant increase in the stats and value of gold of the gem?
Old 1st October 2015, 03:59 PM
Mighty Hero

I think it is random:
Level 1 mine: 1 gem +96
Level 3 mine: 1 gem +69
Level 5 mine: 1 gem +202
Old 1st October 2015, 08:09 PM
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
My mine is more or less at the same level as the other buildings so it can't be that I have grow up it too faster.
First of all - I don't think you can make that conclusion.

Next: While you search for gems, you get ore and wood produced. It is needed for the next buildings, and you are not able to accumulate enough for the next one, while waiting for the next building to be built.
Gatherings those resources quickly becomes the major obstacle... so even if it takes hours to get a gem - that's still fine and you spend your time constructively. (then it is also a matter of planning :-) and seeing to that you are ready for the next extension when you have the resources at hand.
Old 1st October 2015, 08:16 PM
Mighty Hero

I say so 'cause mine has the lower level of my buildings: it is 5 vs level 6 or 7 of the other.

Since now I don't have any problem with resources: I left wood and rock 1 level higher than the other and this tactics, by now, seems to work fine. While I grow up a building they accumulate enough to the next step without I have to wait.
Consider that I also grow up my army: soldier, archer and mage are all level 45 (that cost resources) and, with the right planning I don't have to wait any time.

I'm not totally agree with your point of view.
Old 1st October 2015, 08:48 PM
Mushroom Collector

I, for example, only search when I am saving up wood and stones to upgrade a building.

With archers and soldiers, it is different: you "spend" them to attack and defend, so it makes sense that they don't block other buildings. Additionally, the benefits of attacks have a very low impact on the character strength.

Gems, on the other hand, have a high impact on the character strength. Currently, higher level players need to "wait" to find items in order to increase your stats (increasing 1 at a time with gold doesn't really make a difference), and there is a low chance of getting epic items. Gems are easy to find, and can potentially make any item with a slot an epic item. If they make it even easier to search for them, every high level player would just harvest them all the time. This would make it impossible for lower levels to catch up with higher levels, which keep getting stronger
Old 6th October 2015, 09:47 AM
Farm Hand

I have totally no time to search for gems because it takes many hours at a high level mine while my resources goes so fast that my fortress becomes full if not build something. The buidlingtimes on buildings also becomes very long. A lvl 10 Fortress and buidlings costs more than 2 days buildingtime while my resources keep pulling in.

spending 8 hours to find a gem with big chance it's a complete worthless gem is just too much. I also regret i put gem mine on high level as a level 1 mine is far more productive. Too bad there is no option to downgrade the mine or have a quicksearch option for lower chance good gems but short waitingtime.
Old 6th October 2015, 10:22 AM
Mighty Hero

Totally agree with you. It's what I'm trying to say....
Searching a gem should have a fixed time that should not increase with mine level.
For example 2 hours or something like that.

When I will have a level 15 mine how many time (days) should I otherwise spent for a search? Consider that in the meanwhile I can't use my resources...
Old 10th October 2015, 12:46 AM
Farm Hand

It would be best if you can build and search for gems at the same time.
Same as you can build and upgrade soldiers or train archers and so on at the same time.
Old 10th October 2015, 01:37 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

the stat bonus is suppose to be better at higher levels for the gems. also remember there are 3 different gems for each stat
Old 11th October 2015, 01:17 PM
Veteran Epic Hero

Gilde: NL forum

I do remember that.
In each level you can get those gems.
The gems are not significantly getting higher at each level.
Nore do you get the higher kind gems more at a higher level.
It's seems a bit random.
The costst and building time of the buildings the higher you get is getting longer and longer. So you need more resources. That takes time to build a stack. In the meanwhile you can mine some stones.
But when it would take as long as 10 hours for one stone and the value isn't that great, I would think twice before mining.
I've got some hope that some changes would be made and this will be a great feature in the update!

So addicted