Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 10th April 2014, 09:45 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

Long story short, as Krhth said, there is not such thing as "best class". It is a very balanced game and yes the rule of "Warrior>Mage>Archer And archer>warrior" actually applies. It all comes down to what you like the most. To be honest when I started playing I just picked the class I liked the most, which back then was a mage. Then I saw that most people in my level were warriors and thats why I deleted my mage and started the scout.

As for the guild there are no tips either: All you have to do is be socially active and interact with people and keep a stable base of officers who are highly active and can help you keep the guild up. The people will come only if you have an active guild (at least for the beginning, later on other factors play a major role, one of which is who has that extra 2% bonus in exp and gold that will help him grow faster etc). But at start what people look for at low levels is active guilds
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 10th April 2014 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11th April 2014, 09:03 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Final question, early on would it be a better idea to;

Pour all guild money into instructor?
or evenly to treasurer?

OR

Commit to guild wars early on?

Should I just avoid guild wars entirely early on?

OR

A combination of the two?

Details would be nice
Old 13th April 2014, 09:00 PM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: NL forum

First treasurer. Then you´ll get more gold and that amount of gold you can donate to upgrade instructor
Old 14th April 2014, 02:30 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Zhou View Post
Final question, early on would it be a better idea to;

Pour all guild money into instructor?
or evenly to treasurer?

OR

Commit to guild wars early on?

Should I just avoid guild wars entirely early on?

OR

A combination of the two?

Details would be nice
My humble opinion... Keep your instructor 10 levels above treasure at least.
Extra levels give more gold in the long run which is the game's goal anyway. So focus on the levels and cash will flow on its own.

Fortress is something tricky too.. Don't level up the fortress unless you know for sure that the person you are about to invite is as commited as you are with donating. Otherwise it's not worth it.

As for guild wars... Don't even bother with that at the beggining. Experience gained from guild wars is a combination of player's level,your guild's instructor and mostly the enemy guild's honor.
All of the factors above are really low in the beggining. As a result, trying a war early on will result in a 2.5 minutes quest experience gain or less.. It's not worth the gold when you could use it for instructor bonus...

BUT!! As soon as you finish the instructor bonus make sure your fighters never stop the guild wars. Plus, your target should be the more close one to win but also safe to win, in order to maximize your exp gain, regardless of the war cost.

Later on, guild dungeons are also pretty important. The key is to attempt the fights as soon as your fighters are strong enough. Try to figure out what is that point exactly by watching successful attempts from other servers (youtube etc). This method maximizes your experience gain without any failed attempts (lost gold and experience, since at the time of the dungeon there is no guild war)

PS: The most effective trick i can give is one... At the beggining of the game DONT USE DUNGEON KEYS!!! That means sell them directly at the shop without clicking the dungeon button. Their sell price is 250 gold (if i'm not mistaken) which is a LOT at the beggining! You will find the key again on another quest. Repeat the procedure 7-10 times... Imagine 2.5k gold from each guild member just from keys... If you have let's say 20 members at the beggining that equals to 35 instructor levels and 25 treasure levels!.

Last edited by krhth; 14th April 2014 at 02:59 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to krhth For This Useful Post:
Leander (14th April 2014)
Old 14th April 2014, 03:18 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhth View Post
PS: The most effective trick i can give is one... At the beggining of the game DONT USE DUNGEON KEYS!!! That means sell them directly at the shop without clicking the dungeon button. Their sell price is 250 gold (if i'm not mistaken) which is a LOT at the beggining! You will find the key again on another quest. Repeat the procedure 7-10 times... Imagine 2.5k gold from each guild member just from keys... If you have let's say 20 members at the beggining that equals to 35 instructor levels and 25 treasure levels!.
I like this idea a lot, now final question, if all of my friends are aiming for me to become the server's number 1, would it be a better idea for me to sell the keys 7-10 times? or just maybe 2-3? or none at all so I personally can capitalize on EXP gain? Cause our guild's gold is to throw me to the top primarily.
Old 14th April 2014, 02:58 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Gilde: NL forum

LoL............
i did not idea
Old 14th April 2014, 03:06 PM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: UK forum

Sell some of your keys, upgrade your stats with the gold.
Old 14th April 2014, 04:00 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Zhou View Post
I like this idea a lot, now final question, if all of my friends are aiming for me to become the server's number 1, would it be a better idea for me to sell the keys 7-10 times? or just maybe 2-3? or none at all so I personally can capitalize on EXP gain? Cause our guild's gold is to throw me to the top primarily.
If your goal is to be the nr 1 donating the most to your guild is the safest way to capture that goal.
Some numbers so you get the idea...
4 months into the game your main stat will cost about 500.000 gold to upgrade.
The cost for all bonuses and fortress to reach max is about 560k...

NO member stays behind by donating gold to his guild!!
25.000 gold is like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000.....000001% of your income later on...
Don't worry about your toon.... Focus on upgrading the bonuses ASAP! And your toon's progress will come naturally..

As i said above the only thing you need to worry is keeping enough gold to buy equipment and potions early on so you dont loose quests. But as i said that should be only about 30% or so of your daily income. (excluding keys)