Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 10th February 2020, 01:19 PM
Veteran Epic King

Default Arena Manager needs to be fixed

We will never finish the Arena Manager in our lifetime. Please correct this to reach 1e99 within 2-3 years of starting AM.

The Arena Manager gets progressively slower and will never achieve the desired end in our lifetime.

Implement a "reverse-braking system" everytime you reach 1 duodecillion, 1 tredecillion, 1 quattrodecillion, etc.

But it need to be implemented for a number that has not yet been achieved ... because people are dedicating mushrooms daily to this to get the highest numbers.

I recommend a quick update to implement reverse-braking at 1 quattrodecillion and forward, because nobody has achieved 1 quattrodecillion.
#1 International Hall of Fame Attained
#1 Arena Manager in the World
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
1st Deep Mine Master in the World

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:
Chwanito (10th February 2020), Gully (10th February 2020), Howie (15th February 2020), rvm1975 (11th February 2020), Valkyra (11th February 2020)
Old 10th February 2020, 02:44 PM

Gilde: UK forum

If i take a look in my magic ball i see 30 days skips or more coming soon

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.
Old 10th February 2020, 02:53 PM
Greenhorn

Default Arena Manager is a fiasco

I agree, we need a permanent solution for the Arena Manager, which has been poorly implemented since the beginning. How hard can it be to figure out the math for this? These quick 'fixes' every month or so are just sloppy and lazy; they are not 'balances'. You expect us to burn shrooms daily when progress is is next to nothing? In the range of 100 trecedecillion to 1 quat, the 20 hour return rate is 2% of our total. A 7 day skip is around 15%. This is something you want us to spend money on?

So what happens next? You implement more boosts that only double cash incomes and force us to spend another 1000 mushrooms and we are back at the same spot next month? That is pathetic and greedy. Stop robbing us with ever increasing mushroom rates. I say this as a shroomer. I feel bad for the nonshroomers. They have zero hope to ever complete this mathematical disaster. 2% a day? Better be content with never seeing an elemental bonus beyond 25%.

At 1 undecillion we had a small bump in progress, that helped. Why could we not repeat this every 4-6 orders of magnitude. Seems like a simple enough solution. I hope someone there can figure out how to get the math working so that clicking 10 plus signs all day long actually leads to something useful, because believe me, it does not qualify as 'fun' to anyone I ask.

An alternative solution would be to give larger skips at certain threshholds. So for example once you achieve say XX you now qualify to buy a 14 day skip and eventually a 21 day skip and so on, doubling every 4-6 orders of magnitude. Maybe this is easier to program vs doing the math to rework the curve. Two things, offering larger skips does not mean they should cost more shrooms either. This is a fix to let us progress at a reasonable rate, not a chance to suck more money from us. Also, once a larger skip is offered, removed the lowest skip from the pool. So say a 14 day skip is offered, remove the 24 hour skip. Honestly that should be removed anyhow, its complete garbage. Its like getting the booby prize or a LUK epic before they were removed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kraggori For This Useful Post:
Acclamator (11th February 2020), Chwanito (10th February 2020)
Old 10th February 2020, 05:09 PM

The thing that is odd to me are the outrageous mushroom prices on arena manager's buildings. Untill the last year prices in the game were preety resonable. The question is does Stillfront Group (which aquired Playa's shares) have anything to do with it ?! And what's next regarding the arena manager ?

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.

Last edited by Valkyra; 10th February 2020 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10th February 2020, 06:57 PM
Community Manager

Just not to spread rumors: Valkyra was joking. No 30-day skips announced or leaked.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Valkyra (11th February 2020)
Old 10th February 2020, 10:01 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Just not to spread rumors: Valkyra was joking. No 30-day skips announced or leaked.
yeah, but we are not joking neither saying this arena manager is a (bad) joke if you are a shroomer. Please fix it asap
Old 11th February 2020, 12:35 PM
Weekend Hero

Well I pretty much hope it was just a joke.

I think if the final solution or the next step of the step by step solution is anything like 30d skips or diamant boosts Ill go enrage mode xD
Old 11th February 2020, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acclamator View Post
Well I pretty much hope it was just a joke.

I think if the final solution or the next step of the step by step solution is anything like 30d skips or diamant boosts Ill go enrage mode xD

Just to be clear on my previous comments: i was joking. But to be honest i don't see any fix unless they will add either longer skips, either some kind of boosts, both bad for all players. That being said i feel bad for the nonshroomers and i feel awfull for the enraged shroomers too ... so it's a loose / loose situation.

Later edit :
I found the fix ... taking orders on cryogenic capsules ... anyone interested ?

Last edited by Valkyra; 11th February 2020 at 01:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valkyra For This Useful Post:
Acclamator (13th February 2020)
Old 11th February 2020, 01:26 PM
Epic Hero

If instead of really fixing the AM, Playa just adds new boosts/skips...
Old 15th February 2020, 02:36 PM
Mushroom Collector

I totally agree with Strider - Howie

Last edited by Howie; 4th March 2020 at 07:05 PM.