Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 31st October 2017, 01:13 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default My Scout

Hello everyone, a question, am I going well with my character? Any advice?

http://prntscr.com/h458wy
Old 31st October 2017, 03:43 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Solid in my opinion. Now focus on dexterity as you already have enough constitution.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
NAVAJAS. (2nd November 2017)
Old 19th November 2017, 03:18 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Solid in my opinion. Now focus on dexterity as you already have enough constitution.
Hello Leander ! I leave an updated picture of my character, am I fine to be level 52? Regards.

http://prntscr.com/hcaxky
Old 19th November 2017, 09:02 AM
Weekend Hero

At your level optimization doesn't really matter since you change your stuff very fast and you better take pieces with better stats.

For most of the leveling part, all matters are how good your stuff is and the ratio you use to spend gold in your stats. I recommand to follow:
-Only wear stuff with gem slots;
-Only wear stuff that gives you "Destreza" and/or "Resistencia";
-Only use Yellow, purple gems. More yellow are better;
Use gems to balance your stats, for leveling as a scout a cool ratio is 2X more "Destreza" than "Resistencia"
-If unlocked, only use black gems;

And about stats... Not the best ration ever, but sure worth using:
X1 Fuerza /X10 Destreza /X1 Inteligencia /X10 Resistencia /X5 Suerte
Count by gold costs.

Last point, if you find a epic gear, wear it only if:
-There is a gem slot;
-The sum of "Destreza" and "Resistencia" (if) are higher than the gear you already have.
Again, not the best strategy ever but worth using and most important the easier to use.

Always take the better gear you can find. No matter if it gives you too much or too low Resistencia. You'll get to balance with gems (if you havn't unlocked black ones) and anyway you'll find more gear soon.
The only exception is when you have a REALLY LOW amount of Resistencia, you can take more even if it's not the better. RNG say it's possible even if super rare, and I already lived this situation a few times.

EDIT: if you want more personnalized advices tell me your serveur, I could come in and look at your progression to help better.
UnderTarget | s2.fr | lvl 143 | 0 mushrooms | ON

http://forum-int.sfgame.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9083&dateline=1458988  310

Last edited by LucaBlack; 19th November 2017 at 09:20 AM.
Old 19th November 2017, 04:26 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaBlack View Post
At your level optimization doesn't really matter since you change your stuff very fast and you better take pieces with better stats.

For most of the leveling part, all matters are how good your stuff is and the ratio you use to spend gold in your stats. I recommand to follow:
-Only wear stuff with gem slots;
-Only wear stuff that gives you "Destreza" and/or "Resistencia";
-Only use Yellow, purple gems. More yellow are better;
Use gems to balance your stats, for leveling as a scout a cool ratio is 2X more "Destreza" than "Resistencia"
-If unlocked, only use black gems;

And about stats... Not the best ration ever, but sure worth using:
X1 Fuerza /X10 Destreza /X1 Inteligencia /X10 Resistencia /X5 Suerte
Count by gold costs.

Last point, if you find a epic gear, wear it only if:
-There is a gem slot;
-The sum of "Destreza" and "Resistencia" (if) are higher than the gear you already have.
Again, not the best strategy ever but worth using and most important the easier to use.

Always take the better gear you can find. No matter if it gives you too much or too low Resistencia. You'll get to balance with gems (if you havn't unlocked black ones) and anyway you'll find more gear soon.
The only exception is when you have a REALLY LOW amount of Resistencia, you can take more even if it's not the better. RNG say it's possible even if super rare, and I already lived this situation a few times.

EDIT: if you want more personnalized advices tell me your serveur, I could come in and look at your progression to help better.
Wow ! Thanks !! I will follow your steps to be able to improve more! Your help has helped me a lot, thanks again. If I have any questions, I will send you a message. Regards !!
The Following User Says Thank You to NAVAJAS. For This Useful Post:
LucaBlack (19th November 2017)
Old 19th November 2017, 07:58 PM
Weekend Hero

Reading again I see I have forgot one thing. It's about your weapon:

-For most of the leveling part, the medium damage counts really more than the rest.
-> You don't need to care about damage dispersion at your level;
-> Of course a good weapon are a weapon that gives only Destreza and/or Resistencia BUT if you earn a lot of medium damage, take it even if it's with useless stats.
-> About epic weapons, same rule: IF you earn a lot of medium damage, it's better to keep your new weapon even if there is no gem slot.

Once at higher level, you'll care about way more about your weapon. It's the most important piece of your stuff, everything matters. By order of importance:
-Medium damage, the higher possible;
-Damage dispersion for easier dungeons, higher than "single damage to dual", looks like: (800-1600) ~1200
-Stats: A epic tri-stats or a non-epic with full of your main stat
-Gem slot with black gem in.

That's a lot but again, at your level, only medium damage matters. We'll speak of the rest in more than a year lol.
UnderTarget | s2.fr | lvl 143 | 0 mushrooms | ON

http://forum-int.sfgame.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9083&dateline=1458988  310
Old 20th November 2017, 10:14 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaBlack View Post
Reading again I see I have forgot one thing. It's about your weapon:

-For most of the leveling part, the medium damage counts really more than the rest.
-> You don't need to care about damage dispersion at your level;
-> Of course a good weapon are a weapon that gives only Destreza and/or Resistencia BUT if you earn a lot of medium damage, take it even if it's with useless stats.
-> About epic weapons, same rule: IF you earn a lot of medium damage, it's better to keep your new weapon even if there is no gem slot.

Once at higher level, you'll care about way more about your weapon. It's the most important piece of your stuff, everything matters. By order of importance:
-Medium damage, the higher possible;
-Damage dispersion for easier dungeons, higher than "single damage to dual", looks like: (800-1600) ~1200
-Stats: A epic tri-stats or a non-epic with full of your main stat
-Gem slot with black gem in.

That's a lot but again, at your level, only medium damage matters. We'll speak of the rest in more than a year lol.
Oh , nice !!! Thanks Luca !