Gilde: UK forum
Default Official Guild Pet Update Discussion and Feedback Thread

Official Guild Pet Update Discussion and Feedback Thread

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 27th February 2019, 03:11 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
The Guild Pet can be found in the fourth tab of the Guild screen. It needs a minimum Level of 100 and can be only chosen by the Guild leader. The Attributes of the Guild Pet are calculated based on the first 25 (not necessarily highest) Guild Members. All Attributes are added up and divided by 25, even if the Guild has fewer Members.
Are attributes manipulated by Members potions?

Quote:
The Guild Pet's nemesis is the dreadful Hydra. Every Guild Member can send the Guild Pet into battle five times a day, with attacks being free once an hour. The damage of all attacks and Guild Members is added up. If the Hydra is defeated, it loses one head and all Members gain a bonus on Daily Missions. On the next day, the Hydra comes back with more heads and is even more dangerous but also gives you a higher bonus if you manage to defeat it again.

In case you do not defeat the Hydra on a day, it also loses a head (and becomes less strong) but your bonus is reduced as well.
Is there a limit to the number of heads the Hydra can have?

Quote:
Hint: Just like Characters, Pets have Classes as well (Warrior, Scout, Mage). In case a Guild mainly consists of a certain class, the Pet should be chosen accordingly for maximum effectiveness. Example: a Guild with mostly Mages should choose a Mage Pet such as Tinck.
Does this mean the guild pets can be chosen from the existing pets of the Guild Leader?

--------

Do bonuses affect the guild pet, or only Attributes and Levels?
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 27th February 2019, 03:26 PM
Farm Hand

As far as I understand - the bonus from Hydra will only affect the mission from the poster (1 quest daily if you're lucky). Given that this is the case, I suggest scrapping it and moving update date to one that will give you time to make it useful. Nobody wants to click 5 times per day and wait 5 hours for this type of a "reward".
Old 27th February 2019, 03:47 PM
Mighty Hero

Sounds a good update with a crappy reward - change it. Upgrade the bonus, for example, of gems by x% or whatever.
Old 27th February 2019, 03:49 PM
Community Manager

Yes, as far as I know potions do play a role but don't quote me on that.

The Hydra has up to 19 heads but then turns into a Countless-headed Hydra. There's no limit but it will take a good guild a while to get there anyway.

Yes, the guild leader picks one of HIS/HER pets. The actual pet does not matter, only its class does.

Hint: you can attack the Hydra with any pet once to find out the attribute total of the first 25 guild members, then pick the definite pet accordingly.
Example: 10k strength, 7k dexterity, 15k intelligence -> pick a mage pet as a primary attribute of 15k is much better than a scout pet with only 7k dexterity but 15k intelligence.

Leslie: XP does matter! As the whole game is based on clicking and waiting and you need to wait to complete your pet PvP fights, dungeon fights, the fortress attacks etc. anyway, having time for the Hydra should not be a problem in my opinion. It is a "click, wait and come back later" game anyway.

Old 27th February 2019, 03:58 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Leslie: XP does matter! As the whole game is based on clicking and waiting and you need to wait to complete your pet PvP fights, dungeon fights, the fortress attacks etc. anyway, having time for the Hydra should not be a problem in my opinion. It is a "click, wait and come back later" game anyway.
Of course EXP matters, nobody said that it didn't. Only issue being, that if you do confirm that it only affects poster missions (spin the wheel, drink beer, drown artefact in the toilet etc.) you would need to make the numbers really high to make people even slightly bothered about your update. Reason being... the base EXP is low as it is, it's once per day and there are days that you can't complete one.

Basically, the requirements to get the reward are more bothersome than the worth of the reward. I will reserve further criticism until I see the actual numbers but I'm highly sceptical of it.

Last edited by Leslie Dunn12; 27th February 2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old 27th February 2019, 04:02 PM
Veteran Epic King

Reading the German Changelog:

You can only search for gems while upgrading a gem mine AFTER Gem Mine level 25 .... is this correct?

Also, Berzerker Class ... 50% chance to attack again WITH EACH HIT ... is this correct?
1st to Gem Mine Level 100

Last edited by BMWGuinness; 27th February 2019 at 04:04 PM.
Old 27th February 2019, 04:14 PM
Community Manager

https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthr...5584#post55584 has the same details:

"Fortress: added option to search for gems while upgrading Gem Mine (Gem Mine level 25 required)"

Yes, theoretically, a Berserker can strike multiple times in a row.

Strike 1, 50% chance for strike 2. If strike 2, 50% chance for strike 3, if strike 3, 50% chance for strike 4 etc.

Old 27th February 2019, 04:34 PM
Hero

I am very pleased to see, that you can now search for gems while upgrading the mine :-). I assume the same thing could be adopted for the gold pit eventually.

I dont really care about new classes, but it seems like our companion should change class into a beserker, given he has no shield anyway.

Finally for the guild pet - I look forward to seeing what it will actually mean. I am fine that we have to go in 5 times a day with at least 1 hour distance. I guess you can bypass this using a mushroom as with most other things.
Old 27th February 2019, 04:37 PM
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasker View Post
I am fine that we have to go in 5 times a day with at least 1 hour distance. I guess you can bypass this using a mushroom as with most other things.
Yes, of course using mushrooms works too.

Closed Thread