Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 7th August 2019, 07:34 PM
Veteran Epic King

Default New Shroomer Content

I'm inviting an open discussion about desired Shroomer content.

The reason why I suggest "shroomer" content is because Playa is a For-Profit venture.

I'll start with some suggestions ...

Wheel Of Fortune - Spend extra mushrooms to customize the wheel (for instance, no mushrooms, no crystals, etc. etc.)

Blacksmith - Spend extra mushrooms to allow Blacksmith to change 5-stat Epics to 3-stat Epics and vice versa applicable to the class of the player.

Witch - Spend extra mushrooms to allow the capability to switch out "wood" "stone" and "souls" accumulated during "Forest Rarities". (wood for stone, stone for souls, souls for wood, etc. etc.)

Fortress/Underworld - Increase Fortress, Heart of Darkness, and associated buildings an additional 5-10 levels (add option to swap wood, stone, souls between Fortress and Underworld as well)

OPD (Once Per Day) - Spend extra mushrooms to allow a feature to collect 24 hours worth of resources (with a 24 hour timer) so you don't have to login every 6 hours (or more frequently) to gather resources (all of the above + city guard, etc.).
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
IceAJeges (6th September 2019), Leander (7th August 2019)
Old 7th August 2019, 08:22 PM
Ad4m

Why more shroomer content? I think the wheel is enough. Maybe some minor features like with the blacksmith, thats fine, but nothing important where people would need to pay more to stay competitive. I like these ideas though, except for the wheel. Maybe another upgrade, wheel 3.0, for level 400+, without rewards we no longer need?
Old 7th August 2019, 08:34 PM
Mushroom Collector

Yeah, sure, make game even more pay to win and on old server you will play alone. On new server you wont notice any change because player with max 350 lvl will switch to newer one.
Old 8th August 2019, 12:03 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

for most I can agree with if only a shroom or 2.

As for says it would make a huge difference on older servers and not as much on newer IMO is wrong. On older servers there maybe be only a few who pay 2 play where on newer ones way more do. so on an older one those that pay are usually enough ahead and takes forever to get anywhere it will only shorten acheivements some. newer server lower levels things go quicker so instead of shortening will just blow right thru it.
Old 14th August 2019, 09:44 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Wheel Of Fortune - Spend extra mushrooms to customize the wheel (for instance, no mushrooms, no crystals, etc. etc.)
Don't agree.

Quote:
Blacksmith - Spend extra mushrooms to allow Blacksmith to change 5-stat Epics to 3-stat Epics and vice versa applicable to the class of the player.
Agree with this.

Quote:
Witch - Spend extra mushrooms to allow the capability to switch out "wood" "stone" and "souls" accumulated during "Forest Rarities". (wood for stone, stone for souls, souls for wood, etc. etc.)
Agree with this.
Quote:
Fortress/Underworld - Increase Fortress, Heart of Darkness, and associated buildings an additional 5-10 levels (add option to swap wood, stone, souls between Fortress and Underworld as well)
Don't agree with this. Why would you pay to get another 5 levels of fortress? You get nothing from it, since you can already upgrade your mine gem past level 20.

Quote:
OPD (Once Per Day) - Spend extra mushrooms to allow a feature to collect 24 hours worth of resources (with a 24 hour timer) so you don't have to login every 6 hours (or more frequently) to gather resources (all of the above + city guard, etc.).
Don't agree.

If you want more things to spend mushrooms on without affecting the gameplay, why not implement some aesthetics news for shroomers only? Special avatars, for example. Things that you pay just to show off (change epics looks, golden frame, etc)
Old 17th August 2019, 12:32 AM
Mighty Hero

I just realized. In league of legends, the higher your rank the better your border. We could do something similar in here, regarding golden frame. Different colors / new shiny things for your border, with different prices. Golden frame is already way too common, let's spice it up
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
beroun (22nd August 2019), Mads (17th August 2019)
Old 6th September 2019, 07:16 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Wheel of Fortune is the rng part. Rng drop rate usually in games a 0 hour development and players spend lots of times. For Example in MMO-s dugeons raids for equipment loots. Here in S&F rng is about balance. I don't support to create a new unbalanced version, but yes I feel too there are problems with wheel of fortune 2.0 too. For example why there is small exp option?

Quote:
Why not, good one, but that option would be avaiable as a new option in wheel of fortune too.

Quote:
I don't think we need more than 1MM capacity for souls and 2MM capacity for wood and stone, that is more than enough, but yes there are problems with this, need more way to spend these resources. For example you can speed your buildings with theese materials for example 1% resources 1 hour? too small?

Quote:
Fortress/Underworld - Increase Fortress, Heart of Darkness, and associated buildings an additional 5-10 levels (add option to swap wood, stone, souls between Fortress and Underworld as well).
No hell no! Pls no! I need more ~450 day to lvl up all fortress building to lvl20 insane! If they raise the lvl cap then rebalance pls the times! Lower lvls need lower times pls! Or after lvl15 fortess you can unlock for wood+stone second building slot. after lvl20 third building slot! Or they need implement more systems more daily activites, because fortress is not a motivation

But new opions to swaps why not.

Quote:
Why not, but here I would like a better balance! not 24 hours but 1 week! and not automatically collect rather temporarily raise the capacity for mushrooms. You need log in to collect! And of cource all resource capacity need rebalance minimum 16 hours enough free space needed without mushrooms! That is insane 4+ times a day need to log in to collect gold for example.

Last edited by IceAJeges; 6th September 2019 at 07:25 AM.