Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 22nd October 2019, 07:10 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Remove the guild pet

Hello. There was a suggestion in the German forum which sounds pretty great and absolutely makes sense. You simply remove the guild pet and replace it with your Char. This way we wouldn't need about 200 Mushrooms to level up the pet and can put it all in our accounts. Everyone would play the feature because there is no money restriction.

Because of our glove enchanting we would hit the Hydra first which would lead to a better progress. I've checked the stats of the Hydra and it'd fit perfectly for our Chars, it wouldn't be too fast but wouldn't take to long. We would have a reason to drink potions and increase our skills.

You'd be able to attack the Hydra only once like the portal back in the days. Playa would earn more money because we'd buy the 25% HP potion and every member of the guild could join the fight without wasting money. With only one attack per day I'd would also be Content for higher players because you need some stats to continue!

Many guilds take new players because of dying population but this players simply won't put 150-200 Mushrooms into this pet because what you got for it is not worth it at the current state. We talk about 200 mushrooms which equals 3 months of the winged potion which is so much more worth it.

There are no Downsides here. Every player would get a compensation of 150 mushrooms which is absolutely enough. This suggestion is awesome and needs to be pushed so please help and like it, thanks!

There is simply no love with the guild pet, it doesn't even has its own picture so it can be removed for good!
Old 22nd October 2019, 07:20 PM
Mushroom Collector

so you made an account here because it good rejected there!?
nice move. opinion will probably stay the same...
The Following User Says Thank You to Ceroth For This Useful Post:
Acclamator (24th October 2019)
Old 23rd October 2019, 02:37 AM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiRo View Post
Hello. There was a suggestion in the German forum which sounds pretty great and absolutely makes sense. You simply remove the guild pet and replace it with your Char. This way we wouldn't need about 200 Mushrooms to level up the pet and can put it all in our accounts. Everyone would play the feature because there is no money restriction.

Because of our glove enchanting we would hit the Hydra first which would lead to a better progress. I've checked the stats of the Hydra and it'd fit perfectly for our Chars, it wouldn't be too fast but wouldn't take to long. We would have a reason to drink potions and increase our skills.

You'd be able to attack the Hydra only once like the portal back in the days. Playa would earn more money because we'd buy the 25% HP potion and every member of the guild could join the fight without wasting money. With only one attack per day I'd would also be Content for higher players because you need some stats to continue!

Many guilds take new players because of dying population but this players simply won't put 150-200 Mushrooms into this pet because what you got for it is not worth it at the current state. We talk about 200 mushrooms which equals 3 months of the winged potion which is so much more worth it.

There are no Downsides here. Every player would get a compensation of 150 mushrooms which is absolutely enough. This suggestion is awesome and needs to be pushed so please help and like it, thanks!

There is simply no love with the guild pet, it doesn't even has its own picture so it can be removed for good!
Absolutely Not .... Keep the Guild Pets the way they are
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Acclamator (24th October 2019)
Old 23rd October 2019, 03:56 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Personally I dont like guild pet. But to change it at this point then to get of it is a waste of the devs time. thats my 2 cents.
Old 23rd October 2019, 08:05 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

What are your arguments against it?
Old 23rd October 2019, 09:21 AM
Mushroom Collector

we already have raids. there is no point in creating a 2nd raid.
Old 23rd October 2019, 09:35 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Got your point. But then at least give the guild pet it's own picture. At the current state I have the feeling that the guild pet only exists so the devs can say "we implemented something from the community".
Old 23rd October 2019, 10:36 AM
Mushroom Collector

there are 100 pets you can choose from so each guild can have a different guild pet. since it's a pet i don't see why it should have a different look?

and since the bonus of the pet is extra XP depending on how far you get i don't see the point why it would be useless, because it does increase your daily XP.
am i missing something here?

Last edited by Ceroth; 23rd October 2019 at 10:39 AM.
Old 23rd October 2019, 11:21 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Imo the guild pet is just a content which comes from laziness. And the daily quest is the second biggest joke of a reward right after the 100 new raids. I can complete in average 2 quests per week. But that's not the point. The Hydra is awesome, I really like the idea but the guild pet is just a useless tool with 0 character and I won't pay a single mushroom to level it up for nothing but 2 daily quest per week.
Old 23rd October 2019, 11:40 AM
Mushroom Collector

objection! ^^

i can complete around 4 of the 5 quests and they are a nice extra XP income.
for me it's around 10 to 11 million XP. for arena fights i get barely 5 million.

i give it to you, it's not the biggest reward, but still a reward non the less.
also the pet gets stronger as your character does, as it's stats depend on your top 25 players. (i think it would have been better if it was all players, but meh.)

so increasing your char does also make your pet stronger. so basically you fight with your top 25 chars. =P
if you take it that way, your wish has already been granted. i can't remember if potions are working as well. at least flat stat potions. but even if they don't it's still every skill point you guys spent on your hero, the pet growth with it.

i agree that the initial mushroom costs are higher than for other content, but then again, you don't need to max the pet instant. you can upgrade it like once every 2 weeks from the free mushrooms you get. all it does is give you some more DMG/HP which falls off the further you go. important in the early levels, less important later levels.

yes you could have made it more rewarding or had some better mechanics, but that could be said for almost all content. like for the arena-manager. for me that is the wrong name for what we are doing there. i had the idea we would be managing/hiring gladiators and let them battle and train and such and yes, for me that would be way better content, but that doesn't mean the current content is bad. it's just different than you'd like it to be. a more fitting name would have been arena clicker or arena tycoon, then i would have had other expectations, instead of WTF is this crap? are you kidding me? but over the days i got to the runes and now I'm happy that i get the runes. =P

for me the guild pet is fine how it is. as far as i know, the higher you get in levels, the more the quest XP matter. so just try it out at level 500 or so, maybe you'll find it useful as well.

Last edited by Ceroth; 23rd October 2019 at 11:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ceroth For This Useful Post:
NiRo (23rd October 2019)