Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 5th February 2018, 08:54 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Still it would mess up the current system that has been around for years.
How would it mess anything up if everyone is notified about it Via ingame mail? I am not suggesting any major, just change some of the opponents to mages, so that scouts have more stopgaps every 5 dungeon floors.
Old 5th February 2018, 09:44 PM
Weekend Hero

One thing is to apply your sugestion into some upcoming updates related with new dungeons; changing the old ones would not be good for anyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
Lumidee (6th February 2018)
Old 13th February 2018, 09:33 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Such diversity in the top 20, I wonder if anything can be done about this
Old 13th February 2018, 10:24 PM
Community Manager

s3.de, my server:

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 13th February 2018, 11:25 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Well I am talking about leveling from 1-200, not late game...
Old 14th February 2018, 11:06 AM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumidee View Post
Well I am talking about leveling from 1-200, not late game...
And who care about early game? Just look on mid and late game. It's well balanced (3 highest chars in the game are warriors).
Old 14th February 2018, 02:49 PM
Mighty Raid Leader

I hope Playa will not rebalance dungeons. Here's a few reasons against it:

Lack of balancing in dungeons and raids is a tradition. Balance is far from perfect and part of the charm in replaying the game on newer server is learning what works better when, and so on.

Another point is how far changes should go. You could say that "obviously it's a matter of only class changes". Some people might think some other change would be a good idea and some would want a massive rebalance.

Rebalancing some of the dungeons might be better for the game but it is possible that it the end most people would not be happy with the end result.
Old 16th February 2018, 12:45 AM
Golden Shroomer

From the perspective of playing a class that has gotten the shaft in regards to dungeons. I would love to see a rebalancing. But I know it wont happen and why. so this is what needs to be done if any and I mean any new dungeons are introduced. an even balance it is so not fair to players to be punished for picking "the wrong class" so I know at least 2 scouts that have finished twister by if not sooner then lvl 450. my almost lvl 474 toon still has over 40 twister levels to go and will most likely not finish till for another at least 10 lvl but most likely 20 levels before I clear it just for being a warrior.

Sad thing is I would even further behind if it wasn't for the crit bonus from underworld.
Lumidee (16th February 2018)
Old 16th February 2018, 08:38 AM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
From the perspective of playing a class that has gotten the shaft in regards to dungeons. I would love to see a rebalancing. But I know it wont happen and why. so this is what needs to be done if any and I mean any new dungeons are introduced. an even balance it is so not fair to players to be punished for picking "the wrong class" so I know at least 2 scouts that have finished twister by if not sooner then lvl 450. my almost lvl 474 toon still has over 40 twister levels to go and will most likely not finish till for another at least 10 lvl but most likely 20 levels before I clear it just for being a warrior.

Sad thing is I would even further behind if it wasn't for the crit bonus from underworld.
So better for them - they've lost less exp if you know what I mean Later you start make dungeons longer you have better exp from thirst (see case s7.de 500 lvl guy who has waited with twister).
Old 16th February 2018, 09:56 AM
Mighty Raid Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharshooter View Post
So better for them - they've lost less exp if you know what I mean Later you start make dungeons longer you have better exp from thirst (see case s7.de 500 lvl guy who has waited with twister).
Well said.

Still.. I have played mages and scouts, never a warrior. I have no idea how this class should be played.
Who gained the most with Gladiator crit bonus? On the surface warriors seem to have gained the least.