Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 2nd March 2019, 11:36 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Default Guild Officials & Hydra

Since Hydra's level and attributes are given by the average level/attributes of the first 25 players in the guild there are some issues with the official rank within the guid.

The 25 players chosen for the pet calculation are the first 25 (not necessarily highest), so if there are some officials that are "weak" the guild pet will result less powerful than deserved if considering all players or the highest.

Now, in order to maximise the pet power, guild leaders will chose as officials the 24 highest levels in the guild and not friends or the more active or worthy players.

So, what's the point of rankings in the guild if now this system might work against the game itself?

My suggestion is showing in the guild tab all the members in skill or level order (and using the other parameter in case of tie). Not anymore the officials in first place and then all the normal members.

Last edited by Gully; 3rd March 2019 at 01:29 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gully For This Useful Post:
Fantasy (3rd March 2019)
Old 2nd March 2019, 11:57 PM
Farm Hand

Then again, having a lvl 200 warrior as an officer could be more beneficial than having a lvl 300 scout/mage if the guild is using a warrior pet.
Old 3rd March 2019, 01:28 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Yup, that's true.

Playa already tryed guilds made of just one class and that game, Bloodmoon, is their worst creation ever.

SO WTF IS THIS NEW CONTENT?

Really after 9 years in the same guid i have to be USELESS (and at the same time the third in power) just because there are only 3 decent scouts on my server and of course we use a warrior pet?

Nevertheless i'm willing to be degradated in order to let a lower level be official and consequently be more useful than me (liv 450).

This is madness guys, you are trying really hard to make old players run away and never buy a shroom ever again eh?
Old 4th March 2019, 01:47 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

I see but shouldn't be officers be active and therefore not weak? If an officer was one of the founding members and a close friend of the guild leader for example but then he stopped playing, having him as an officer does not make much sense as he does not log in or play anyway. I understand that he should have a special rank but we had to choose the 25 players taken for guild pet calculations somehow.

In one of my guilds I also demoted an officer because his level weakened the guild pet but he didn't really play the game anymore anyway.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Last edited by Leander; 4th March 2019 at 02:12 PM.
Old 4th March 2019, 06:21 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
I see but shouldn't be officers be active and therefore not weak? If an officer was one of the founding members and a close friend of the guild leader for example but then he stopped playing, having him as an officer does not make much sense as he does not log in or play anyway. I understand that he should have a special rank but we had to choose the 25 players taken for guild pet calculations somehow.

In one of my guilds I also demoted an officer because his level weakened the guild pet but he didn't really play the game anymore anyway.
An officer also has access to certain things in the guild, such as kicking members and inviting people, you can't just mass force everyone to change the way they rank people; officer should be given to thrustworthy people, not just to players that have a high level, and also have a certain class... and stats... and activity...
You are creating a wall for all players, it's not even a damn paywall...

I wouldn't care about this since I think it's only fair to let everyone have access to the same things; basically everyone in my guild is an officer because I am more of a teamplayer; but what about the guild leaders that have some thrustworthy friends in their guild and don't want to promote others 'cause of scepticism? Or maybe some incidents in the past, who knows.

You know actually, giving officer to literally everyone in the guild has its downsides, sometimes people started random attacks/raids or kicked people from invites totally random so I just had to make rules... limiting people when you have the ability to not do it is just dumb..

Last edited by Fantasy; 4th March 2019 at 06:23 PM.
Old 4th March 2019, 07:08 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

I've forwarded this suggestion to the devs. Let's see what they say.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 4th March 2019, 09:44 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Thanks for the understanding Leander!

In soccer star (the other playa game) the leader chan choose the 11 player who are going to "fight".

Can we have a similar system here? I think it's fair enough
Old 5th March 2019, 10:11 AM
Mushroom Collector

I also think you should be able to choose the 25 players that will contribute their stats to the pet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
I see but shouldn't be officers be active and therefore not weak? If an officer was one of the founding members and a close friend of the guild leader for example but then he stopped playing, having him as an officer does not make much sense as he does not log in or play anyway.
This is true only if the guild in active. Most guilds in most servers (except international/Deutsch/Czech) are inactive and you give officer to the active players, which might have been playing very shortly and so on. I play on 3 servers and on all of them more than half of the players are inactive, so I give officers to the active players, which might be the lowest levels, etc.
Thank you for forwarding this suggestion!