Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 5th January 2018, 09:04 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Maximum amount of souls in Underworld

The maximum amount of souls currently depends on the level of soul extractor. Which is not consistent with how it works in the normal fortress where the level of main building determines how large your available storage is.

I would like to suggest making the maximum amount of souls depend on the heart of darkness level. Another reason why I would like to see this change is that now Heart of darkness has absolutely no practical meaning other than restricting the maximum levels of other buildings, which feels a bit lame to me. Compare that with the normal fortress: the main building determines the maximum resources, has hall of knights function, determines the amounts of resources received from Abawuwu and might influence the amount of resources you could get from raiding other players.

Same suggestion could be applied to the resources from the wheel of luck as well. Because of the consistency with normal fortress reason I think it would be better to have their amounts depend on HoD level instead of SE level.

Last edited by Alquavene; 5th January 2018 at 09:07 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alquavene For This Useful Post:
dfps (5th January 2018), kečup (6th January 2018)
Old 6th January 2018, 01:32 AM
Epic Raid Leader

+1

Good suggestions.
Old 7th January 2018, 08:56 AM
Adventurer

Does not determine the material...Only the amounts of Storage that you can have, Equal to the amount to raise its level..

Myself..
Leave the heart, its fine..
The level should be the GATE, and What level of enemy you are fighting, MODIFIED by the Torture chamber..

The Soul extractor is only an Hourly Draw..and its not a good one.. As I can Store Millions, but never get that much..