Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 22nd September 2016, 06:12 PM
Hatchling

Default Evolution doubt

Hi everyone;

When we see the hall of fame of international server 11, the most recent server, we are sure that everyone in the top 100 is a 300 ALU player.
However, the first one is level 244 and the player in the 100th position is level 166.
How is such a difference possible, in a little more than a month, if they make the same amount of thirst?
Old 22nd September 2016, 07:12 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

The top spot might be a shroomer who bought a lot of mushrooms to defeat as many dungeon monsters as fast as possible...and also collected pets to get the additional pet boost.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Sword999 (22nd September 2016)
Old 22nd September 2016, 09:11 PM
Epic Hero

It´s simple - difference between 1st and people in 100th is like heaven in hell.

Even doing 300, you can just suck at it - picking gold quests or whatever.

Not many people are good, so it´s not really that of a problem to be way better than 99% of people.

Like at w1,i am 127 in hall of fame, i don´t even have good potions. I have level 340, while the 1st guy in hall of fame has level 367, which is a difference of 27 levels - and i never bought any mushrooms, so doing 300 is off limits for me.

It´s not really that hard to be way bettter than others.
Old 22nd September 2016, 10:19 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword999 View Post
Hi everyone;

When we see the hall of fame of international server 11, the most recent server, we are sure that everyone in the top 100 is a 300 ALU player.
However, the first one is level 244 and the player in the 100th position is level 166.
How is such a difference possible, in a little more than a month, if they make the same amount of thirst?
How do you know for sure everyone in top 100 are shroomers. I don't see everyone if asked answering that question and if they did might not answer truthfully. a 78 lvl difference is from a couple of possibilities. one guild has way better bonuses then another. Also as someone else said one is going exp route and another can be going gold route or a combo of both.

But I am interested in knowing how you can be sure top 100 are all shroomers.
Old 22nd October 2016, 03:47 AM
Epic Hero

Let's assume you have an infinite amount of shrooms at your disposal.

.... oooh that would be nice .... back to thinking!

You get yourself a 50% mount at level 1, and get to level 10 before using 300 thirst for your first day. You have saved 25g to buy the scrapbook.

At this point, you spam the magic shop until it appears, and then you spend ~1000 shrooms killing people lvl 1-5, easily getting your scrapbook to ~20-30% on your first day.

You found a guild along with buddies, and donate all of your gold to it. After the first few days (seen it happen in 4 days), the guild is maxxed out completely.

By this point, you are already getting a nice ~40% XP boost from scrapbook, plus an easy 100% XP boost from guild (no raids). At your 4th day, you are probably in your late 50s already.

Now contrast this to a "dumb" shroomer - he gets a 50% mount, and does 300 thirst, but didn't bother joining a guild, and hasn't really paid attention to his scrapbook. At the end of the fourth day, he's probably in his mid 30s. The difference from there will only escalate.

The figures are from the top of my head, however I do believe this is the best way to go about this, and it WILL make a huge difference.