Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 16th September 2016, 08:41 PM
Weekend Hero

Default Pets

I have 13 pets
Do you think I should upgrade the latest pet I have or equaly upgrade them when I get food?
What would be more beneficial (I dont know if it is relevant but I am a warrior, level 122)
W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver
Old 16th September 2016, 09:24 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default My opinion...

In my opinion first evolute the third pet to level 50, then start evoluting the 6th, and so on. I think thats better than evoluting one of them until 100, or evoluting all equaly.
Old 16th September 2016, 09:53 PM
Weekend Hero

The thing is I only have 3 pets from each category
Old 16th September 2016, 10:07 PM
Epic Hero

Usually it´s just about upgrading the best pet - read about it at other topics.
Also, leveling pet to lvl 50 is not a good idea - when you are leveling one pet seriously, always level it to level 100.
The Following User Says Thank You to Borb For This Useful Post:
fidget (16th September 2016)
Old 17th September 2016, 03:10 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

I say on both accounts if you level pet 3, 4, or 5 then lvl till you beat pet 12 if u lvl pet 3 or 4. if you lvl pet 5 u should be able to beat pet 13. after that start lvling best pet u have. the next pet you lvl should get u anywhere from pet 15 to 17 depending on which u lvl. but don't lvl pets to lvl 100 if just trying to get all pets open. if you are going for top rankings maybe but imo still not worth it.

oh btw on the 3 servers I play I am top 15 on each.
Old 17th September 2016, 11:27 AM
Epic Hero

Water pets : 3rd beats 13th, 13th beats 15(even 17,if you have enough aura), and 17 beats 20. Note: If you play on newer server, you wont be able to beat 20th because of requirements of high aura.
Light pets: 3rd beats 12th,12th beats 18th,18th beats 20.
Earth pets: 3rd beat 13th pet, 13th pet beats 18th pet easily,18th pet beats 20.
Shadow pets (my way):2nd beats 12th pet,12th pet beats 17th pet, 17th pet beats 20th pet.
Fire pets:3rd pet beats 13th pet, 13th pet beats 16th pet, 16th pet beats 20th pet.

Though, shadow pets can be done differently. 3rd pet can beat 13th pet and that´s better for higher wins. Also,14th pet can beat even 20th pet, but i didn´t try that route.

It´s best to level all these pets to level 100, because the higher level = more wins from arena = more fruit = faster progress of pets.

- Just some tips about how i played pets. I was amongst the fastest to get all pets, and i was no.1 in hall of fame for weeks with over 2000 more honor than the 2nd person in hall of fame.

So it´s just a little guide for newer players.

Last edited by Borb; 17th September 2016 at 01:16 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Borb For This Useful Post:
Ctrl_Alt_Delete_F4 (21st September 2016), fidget (17th September 2016)
Old 17th September 2016, 07:58 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
Water pets : 3rd beats 13th, 13th beats 15(even 17,if you have enough aura), and 17 beats 20. Note: If you play on newer server, you wont be able to beat 20th because of requirements of high aura.
Light pets: 3rd beats 12th,12th beats 18th,18th beats 20.
Earth pets: 3rd beat 13th pet, 13th pet beats 18th pet easily,18th pet beats 20.
Shadow pets (my way):2nd beats 12th pet,12th pet beats 17th pet, 17th pet beats 20th pet.
Fire pets:3rd pet beats 13th pet, 13th pet beats 16th pet, 16th pet beats 20th pet.

Though, shadow pets can be done differently. 3rd pet can beat 13th pet and that´s better for higher wins. Also,14th pet can beat even 20th pet, but i didn´t try that route.

It´s best to level all these pets to level 100, because the higher level = more wins from arena = more fruit = faster progress of pets.

- Just some tips about how i played pets. I was amongst the fastest to get all pets, and i was no.1 in hall of fame for weeks with over 2000 more honor than the 2nd person in hall of fame.

So it´s just a little guide for newer players.
only thing I would change is not to go to lvl 100 with pets as soon as you opened the top pet u can with said pet move on to the next 1. Reason I say this is you do gain an advantage over those who max out their pet. Why you ask because while they keep lvling them to no advantage of opening new pets are are ahead of them on next round of new pets and more pets you open and get the better bonuses a which is more helpful then having a lvl 100 pet or 2 in an element. I beat ppl that I shouldn't if you go by the total lvls in an element because of not maxing out pets and moving on to next one.
Old 19th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
only thing I would change is not to go to lvl 100 with pets as soon as you opened the top pet u can with said pet move on to the next 1. Reason I say this is you do gain an advantage over those who max out their pet. Why you ask because while they keep lvling them to no advantage of opening new pets are are ahead of them on next round of new pets and more pets you open and get the better bonuses a which is more helpful then having a lvl 100 pet or 2 in an element. I beat ppl that I shouldn't if you go by the total lvls in an element because of not maxing out pets and moving on to next one.
i maximized and i'm in top 5 in Int'l world 5...
Old 19th September 2016, 09:47 PM
Weekend Hero

Thank you all
I ve decided the tactic I am going to use
You really helped me

Old 22nd October 2016, 05:08 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post

Are you thinking of some other element than shadow? 17th pet is only available during Friday 13th ( first one to occur on Jan 2017 ), and 14th is Halloween pet... both are very circumstantial to get!

I do not have a much better recipe - I leveled 3, then 11, then 16 and 17 to get to 20. Not the best way by far, but we didn't have all that math back when I was leveling those Would love a better, more reliable way for shadow though...