Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 16th March 2017, 11:58 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
I am level 403 doing 320 every day: I can say from my side that I can find quite a lot of item during missions. The best 5 "crystal item" every day have a range 160-240, so I have a medium value of 200: more or less I obtain 1000 crystals per day (sometimes more, sometimes less).
Arrow, are you a mage?

I'm asking because my mage character is still getting about the same level of crystals that you are talking about.

My two scout characters are getting ... 24. I've talked to warriors as well, and they are getting the lower end of the crystals.

My mage is lvl 420 and yes, crystals are lower end 231 to higher end 275.
Old 16th March 2017, 02:01 PM
Mighty Hero

No, I'm a scout.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:
MedusasSnakes (16th March 2017)
Old 16th March 2017, 02:42 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
No, I'm a scout.
I don't understand it at all. I've gotten 5 quest items today on US s10. Scout server. Every one of them have been 24 crystals. I haven't dismantled anything yet (on my 7/11 shroom for the day) hoping for some higher numbers.

W1 server is a scout server. Four items - 24 crystals each. Same amount of shrooms.

These are a few of the replies I received when I sent out mails on my servers to ask if anyone else noticed a change.

"Warrior on s8
around 28 cristals per item i had just bought in shop
Scout on w 1
Ranging from 30, 70 to a whoping 90 on 1 item

So yeah, unbalanced indeed"

"yea i dont get manny crystals any more like i got from the begining"

"yeah, I've noticed a significant drop too"

"it does seem to be less crystals lately"

"I'd say yes, that there is indeed a drop. besides that many items don't give crystals at all, too.

Their "balance" that warriors have more item "types" is a very weak excuse, rate of getting items is the same, that warriors have an extra shield shouldn't affect this."

Thanks for your response, Arrow

Last edited by MedusasSnakes; 16th March 2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old 16th March 2017, 02:50 PM
Epic Hero

Even if you make 2000 gems per day - it's impossible to upgrade all items in reasonable period of time. I don't even think about our tower's crew.
Old 16th March 2017, 05:35 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes View Post
Arrow, are you a mage?

I'm asking because my mage character is still getting about the same level of crystals that you are talking about.

My two scout characters are getting ... 24. I've talked to warriors as well, and they are getting the lower end of the crystals.

My mage is lvl 420 and yes, crystals are lower end 231 to higher end 275.
haha, it appears you are right.
I like it ! I am a mage, and finally i get a better treatment than scouts.

Scouts always got better treatment ( majority of warrors in tower ), all dexterite pets are easily acquirable, and they are stronger than others.

So yey for mages ! - until they fix it and fun will be over lol
Old 17th March 2017, 10:44 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharshooter View Post
Even if you make 2000 gems per day - it's impossible to upgrade all items in reasonable period of time. I don't even think about our tower's crew.
How do you define "reasonable"?

- Pets will take about 1,5 year to collect all ( NOT level them )
- Fortress will take about 2 years to level all ( assuming no down time )
- Toilet will take about 4 years to max out ( assuming using mostly gems )
- Shadow dungeons will take forever to complete ( the only people who might have done this are definitely playing for more than 4 years )
- Twister will take forever to complete ( even those above have not done it yet )

I don't think you're meant to max out your items until you're at the end game ( 370+ ), where getting a new item is like a religious event - it only happens once or twice per year. For lower levels, something like halfway sounds fair and relatively achievable. For low levels ( sub-100) there is no point in bothering with upgrading more than once, since you'll be dumping that item within the week or so.

And assuming you've been there for long enough, all your items are maxx'd out, so when you get your shiny new item you have all the resources to get it more than halfway to fully upgraded the moment you get it.

PS - just to make it clear: I would *love* for improvements to get cheaper (either by lowering prices or increasing dismantling rewards), however I think that improving to max should NOT be something everyone does for every item.

Last edited by hexblot; 17th March 2017 at 10:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to hexblot For This Useful Post:
Arrow (17th March 2017)