Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 19th July 2014, 05:45 PM
Adventurer

Default Giant Mushroom Catapult

Hi all... Haven't found anything about it in the forums (maybe I just missed it).
Is it correct to say that the catapult damage is based on the level of the player that is shooting it? It's just a theory after some fights experiences but really does look like that. Any confirm please? Thanks!
Old 19th July 2014, 10:22 PM
Mushroom Collector

Every time I have seen it strike it does 50% damage
Old 20th July 2014, 06:21 AM
Adventurer

From what i hear everywhere:

The Catapult, although described as random, attacks the lower players in the bottom half of a Guild, and it should do 50% damage to a player that it attacks

That would make the Catapult an mushroom-eater for little effect on Guild with a lot of level variations but on a Guild with a high level average per player in theory then it should be more effective (if all players in a guild are lvl200 than the Catapult should do 100dmg on an attacked player)

So in theory there are some occasions where catapult could get you just that tiny bit needed to win a battle, in practice however the chance of such an occasion occurring is VERY low

Most avoid using the Catapult because in 99% of the time it is a waste of mushrooms, better get your Guildmembers to use potions

Old 20th July 2014, 10:48 AM
Golden Shroomer

It is 50% dmg and I don't don't know the chance of it hitting but it checks everytime a new player fights.

example first player for both sides fights it rolls no catapult defender loses and 2nd player fights it rolls again for both side if both used it. attacking guild get the proper roll so catapult goes off and it keeps going like that till all catapult launches have been used up.

yes most guilds stopped using it cause it is a big waste of shrooms but those that do use it tend to use it a lot.
Old 20th July 2014, 12:08 PM
Adventurer

This still doesn't answer my question... Is it correct to say the lower the player is the lower damage the catapult will do? I already knew the catapult activates on the very first fighters of the battle...
Old 21st July 2014, 12:29 PM
Community Manager

It does 50% damage regardless of a target's level. The targets are random but only to some extent as high-level players are not hit.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 21st July 2014, 05:16 PM
Adventurer

50% damage of what exactly? What is calculated in that 50% ?
Old 22nd July 2014, 12:43 AM
Golden Shroomer

the player it hits max HP. so if player has 5 mill hp at full health and gets hit he loses 2.5 mill hp.

I believe it is 50% of full health and not what hp he currently has meaning if he was hit by another player and had under 5 mill he would still lose 2.5 mill hp
Old 22nd July 2014, 01:31 PM
Community Manager

Yes, full health but if a player is inactive and has only 10% health left it will still hit him/her, resulting in an auto-kill.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter