Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 24th November 2020, 01:57 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum
Default Black Friday Update Discussion Thread

Hello heroes!

BLACK FRIDAY, the traditional highlight of the season, is just around the corner! Get ready for our UPDATE including the brand-new Mannequin to be released worldwide tomorrow and already live on s1.de. Moreover, there will be an EVENT with everything from Friday, November 27, to Sunday: more XP, more gold, more epic items (level 50+ required), more forest rarities, a +20% more mushrooms sale at the mushroom dealer and of course you will only find black gems in the gem mine! In addition, you can find bundles with 100 hourglasses for the price of 10 and 10 for the price of 1 in the magic shop!

Sneak peak and full list of new features, changes and fixed bugs:

Wait, there's more! On Friday at 16 CET the new INTERNATIONAL WORLD #W45 will be launched with all events at once and a +20% more mushrooms sale!
World: https://w45.sfgame.net
Official guild section: https://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=735

Enjoy the update and event!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
elek1977 (24th November 2020)
Old 25th November 2020, 09:39 AM
Weekend Hero

am I the only one who prefers main stat gems over black ones? never understood why does everyone want the black ones... yet i am barely able to find main stat gems, I almost only get black ones...
Old 25th November 2020, 09:58 AM
Mighty Hero

I think people usually prefer black gems cuz of maths

And then, the higher the number of guild member with a 15+ hok, the higher the % of black gem dropping (even tho i never understood the math behind this )
Old 28th November 2020, 09:53 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO View Post
am I the only one who prefers main stat gems over black ones? never understood why does everyone want the black ones... yet i am barely able to find main stat gems, I almost only get black ones...

Ye, you are kind of the only1. It was debatable before the black gem boost (Like 1-2 years ago) cuz it was like if black gem gave 500 each, then main stat gave ~1000.

But after the buff, taking my char as an example, i am getting ~1100 stats for all from the big black gems, while like idk 1700 (might be slightly wrong on this1, as i instantly delete anything that's not black long ago) from main stats.

So it's kind of obvious which1 worth more 1x1700 stats or 5x 1100.
(especially on high lvl chars whom already having main stat + health "maxed out" --> 10m each stat on both.
Old 29th November 2020, 09:09 AM
Weekend Hero

interesting, i always assumed main stat and constitution is what really matters, since I reached 50% luck literally ages ago that does not matter either. so far i have not seen my character being much weaker than say the average players on my level...
Old 30th November 2020, 09:50 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO View Post
interesting, i always assumed main stat and constitution is what really matters, since I reached 50% luck literally ages ago that does not matter either. so far i have not seen my character being much weaker than say the average players on my level...
Main stat + cons is what matters ye. (Luck should be on 50% anyway with epics, as for off stats, the, should reduce a lil bit dmg but they are negligible)

But even if you are only considering main stat + Cons, following my example that's still 1100 main+ 1100 cons vs ~1700 main. So winning 500 Cons stat for free (plus the off stats and luck) so overall kind of a nobrainer to go for full black gems nowadays.