Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 7th May 2015, 07:23 PM
Veteran Epic Hero

Gilde: NL forum
Default Level of items

I am a gold player. I would like the items presented at me in the shop and with the quests, are linked to my level in the 'hal van roem' (forgot the English word of the list of ranked players, sorry).
Now they are linked to the level of the player, which I find inaccurate.
I am way stronger than al the players with the same level. But still I get very low leveled items. This way I can't get further in that 'hal van roem' (ranking list).
Is there a possibility that all high ranked players can get high skilled items?

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted
Old 7th May 2015, 07:51 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Hall of Fame is a phrase you're looking for.

I`ll be blunt. Item lvl depending on position in ranging is just plain stupid.

Now equipment grade is calculated equally for all. If power of item depended on position in hall of fame, strong characters would get stronger and weak even weaker, not to mention dungeons and mission. Power of monsters in missions is determined by character lvl.

What about people who dislike pvp? Why you want to treat them like 2`nd class players.

Not to mention players who joined server later.

Last edited by Bqczek; 7th May 2015 at 07:59 PM.
Old 8th May 2015, 01:21 AM
Veteran Epic Hero

Thanks, hall of fame, that was wat I was looking for.

I feel like I am treated like a second class player. Just because I like to play for gold, I won't get the same level of items like other players, who are most of the time less stronger, but higher in level.
The equipment grade is certainly not calculated equally for all. The equipment that's presented to me is not according to my strenght.

It's not that I want the top 100 of the hall presented higher levels of equipment, but I would like it presented according to the power of the character.

Character level is not beatific (don't know if thats the right word, but google translation presented that word for the Dutch word; zaligmakend), but that's what's getting rewards from the game.

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted
Old 8th May 2015, 03:33 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Well from the very beginning of S+F gear has been link to the level of the player and that should never change. we have arcane toilet the higher the aura level the better stat bonuses you get from items in shops so you can get better items over time if you throw items in the toilet daily.

Also remember you could switch to exp quests and level quicker then that will get you better gear as well.
Old 8th May 2015, 08:19 AM
Veteran Epic Hero

Sorry, I thought this board was for players to make suggestions to Playa.
I now understand that moderators have the ability to knock down players ideas at an unpleasant way.

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted
Old 8th May 2015, 10:28 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrie View Post
I am way stronger than al the players with the same level. But still I get very low leveled items. This way I can't get further in that 'hal van roem' (ranking list).

I`ll simplify.

You want power of items depending on position in ranking cuz you want better items to climb in ranking, but people higher in ranking will get even better items. Do i need to say anything more?
Old 8th May 2015, 05:46 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
I am a gold player. I would like the items presented at me in the shop and with the quests, are linked to my level in the 'hal van roem' (forgot the English word of the list of ranked players, sorry).
Now they are linked to the level of the player, which I find inaccurate.
Is there a possibility that all high ranked players can get high skilled items?
Honor and level are two different things. The hall of fame only reflects arena battles...how often you win and lose and how high or low players you defeated were ranked. Your character level is your progress with quests and dungeons.

The shop items depend on your level and your aura.

Could you please explain why you would like to see hall of fame-calculated items? Not all good items cost mushrooms. You also get some for gold only.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 9th May 2015, 02:23 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Sorry, I thought this board was for players to make suggestions to Playa.
I now understand that moderators have the ability to knock down players ideas at an unpleasant way.
I explained how it currently works and gave my opinion as a player on what was suggested. In no way did I knock it down everyone is allowed to voice their opinions to try to improve the game even us moderators. Since us moderators are players first and have decided to offer our time and knowledge to the game we love.
Old 10th May 2015, 09:50 AM
Veteran Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Honor and level are two different things. The hall of fame only reflects arena battles...how often you win and lose and how high or low players you defeated were ranked. Your character level is your progress with quests and dungeons.

The shop items depend on your level and your aura.
I can not agree with that.
My level is low, but because I am a goldplayer, my stats are better than any other player my level who plays for xp.
So my character level is NOT my progress with quests and dungeons, cause I have defeated more dungeons and monsters than any player my level (on NL2).
That's why I think I earn the same high items as players with the same strength of character, not the same level!
My epic items are about +375. Players around me in the hall have items with +450.
Just because I am a goldplayer I get worse items while I am as strong as them.
When I click on my character, at the left, at the arrow, there's my rank. It says I'm better than 99.96% of al players. So, my whole character, not only my ranking in the hall.

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted
The Following User Says Thank You to Morrie For This Useful Post:
banexx91 (10th May 2015)
Old 10th May 2015, 01:26 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

It`s lost case but I like challenges.

To hit something with a stick, you just need enough strength to swing it. For more complex and sophisticate weapons its not enough. To wield such weapons You need skill to. How to obtain such skill? Through training? No Simple training is not enough, you need to experience actual combat to to learn how to use such dangerous killing tools in it, without killing yourself. In Shakes and Fidget there is only one form of experience - Level.

What will happen if you`ll use weapon without enough experience?

If this won`t help, I give up.

Last edited by Bqczek; 10th May 2015 at 01:29 PM.