Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 25th September 2015, 11:19 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Mushrooms - Flying Tube

So I had the fox with 54 quests to go. It is gone now. The flying tube only gives coins for the new wheel.

Is something coming into play now that will give free mushrooms for quests, potions, epics etc? It was said that with the fortress the flying tube would be back.
Old 26th September 2015, 09:25 AM
Veteran Epic Hero

Gilde: NL forum

Sadly the new flying tube system only gives coins for the wheel.
We only have a chance now that we could get a mushroom.
No one can control if this system realy works random, or that it is controlled by Playa.
The wheel has 10 possibilities. So about every 10 spins, you should get mushrooms.
I agree, again the reward for the tube is lowered.
The small amount of gold, or stones, or wood I got for watching the commercials was
So we could think about not watching anymore.....

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted
Old 26th September 2015, 11:11 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

yeah shrooms from vids were great. fox was an ok alterative coins from vids I agree not worth the rewards so takes abt 3 or 4 vids for 1 spin for losey rewards unless u get lucky and get the 3 shrooms.

As for hitting shrooms every 10 spins morrie I wish just like everything else it is random. you could hit same reward 10 times in a row or a different one everytime or something in between. all about luck.
Old 26th September 2015, 11:38 AM
Mushroom Collector

Agreed. I also don't really understand the point.

I thought the problem with the flying tube was that some people were abusing it via bots to get shrooms.

Now, and normal player using the tube needs to watch 10 videos for 1/10 chances of getting a shroom (= 100 videos for 1 shroom). Absolutely not worth it for a normal player (shroomwise).
However a bot would still benefit: gather all day lucky coins so the owner can spin several times for no work whatsoever. True, it won't be as profitable as it used to, but it would still be worth it for bots.

So... not sure the problem that took the flying tube down has been addressed at all. On the other hand, I am happy to receive stone, wood, xp & items, so the wheel is fine for me; I just don't think I will watch 10 videos to get 1 spin

EDIT: I just got a video that gave 5 coins, so it looks like you don't need so many videos for a spin

Last edited by yerawen; 26th September 2015 at 01:10 PM.
Old 26th September 2015, 11:48 AM
Hatchling

Still better than nothing. By the way... you get 3 Shrooms if you're lucky and land on the Muschroomfield not 1. Most of the videos last not longer than 30 sec. so i think this is quiet acceptable.
Old 26th September 2015, 12:14 PM
Veteran Epic Hero

Gilde: NL forum

When the fox appeared, that was presented as an alternative for the mushrooms. Now with the wheel of fortune, again it is presented as an alternative.
For me, an alternative must be almost like the original rewardsystem.
So, before: every flying tube was rewarded with a mushroom.
Now: if lucky; you need 34 flying tubes to get 3 mushrooms.
I like mushrooms very much!
When I get e few coins from a spin, of a few stone, that makes me sad and makes me want the old system back more.

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted

Last edited by Morrie; 26th September 2015 at 01:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Morrie For This Useful Post:
Valhallon (26th September 2015)
Old 27th September 2015, 12:24 AM
Hatchling

From 10 spinns i land 4! times on the mushroomfield. I got 12 mushrooms so i can play 300 adv.
Old 28th September 2015, 04:15 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

It would be great if you could spin the wheel with coins and also buy a fox with them. I have proposed this to Playa. Let's wait and see what they say.

The thing is that watching ad clips for free mushrooms is no longer possible. Only a different reward is. The reason is that some players used bots to exploit the ad videos and farmed many, many mushrooms a day without doing anything for it. Both the ad video company and Playa disliked this of course.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 28th September 2015, 04:57 PM
Greenhorn

I don't get why people who plays following the rules must pay for the cheaters.

If someone abuse ban him temporary or properly ban him definitely, and if he's mushshrooms go to a guild warn it then prevent mushrooms donation in case of recurrence.

But I think something must be done for free or casual buyer players, that i'm not, but they're part of the game , guild members and I think they're having hard time.

I think tv rewards must get back mushrooms for wheel, mount, a lucky legendary item in shop , whatever the player decides.

good game

Arpenteur
Old 28th September 2015, 08:34 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
The thing is that watching ad clips for free mushrooms is no longer possible. Only a different reward is. The reason is that some players used bots to exploit the ad videos and farmed many, many mushrooms a day without doing anything for it. Both the ad video company and Playa disliked this of course.

I don't understand the difference for the actual flying tube... Who stolen previous reward (mushrooms) will continue like this with the new reward (lucky coins).
The reward now is worst for everybody, also who play in a regoular way.
How many people play well and how many in an illegal way? I think and hope the most player follow the rules, so for less people we all have to pay...

We asked to a lot of people in forum and in game and nobody knows about this "bot for videos" before Playa announced it.
We are sure that is really like this? Or maybe with videos too many people could play for free without buying mushrooms?

Last edited by Arrow; 28th September 2015 at 08:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:
Morrie (29th September 2015)