Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 6th March 2016, 12:09 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum
Default The value of watching a video need to change

When first given videos we were able to earn a shroom. then because some idiots who decided to cheat the system it was changed to the fox mount that gave a 50% mount for 3 quests per video less value but still not bad. then the big over haul of the system they took away the mount and gave us coins and a wheel to spin. so for 10 coins we can spin the wheel and get fortress resouces, gold, exp, and a chance at some shrooms. the chance is small and tbh for some the resources are not worth the effort of watching videos ( yes I know for some ppl it is but from what I hear for most it isn't) either way what I have been seeing is 1 coin for watching a video when most use to be 3 coins. so not only has the value of our time been down graded from a shroom to coins but even the coins have been down graded from 3 to 1 for most videos. who wants or can even get 190 videos a day to do 20 spins a day.

To top it off again it seems over 50% of the videos are not crediting again watched over 30 videos today on one server and only received 12 coins talk abt a waste of time. on another server I watch abt 15 videos and didn't get even 1 coin.

So here are a couple ideas hopefully this will help with the problem of feeling used to line others pockets and having our time being valued by the powers that be.

1- either force the company that provides the videos to get things fixed once and for all (this has been an on going problem for so long and has been getting worse) or replace them with someone else. there are plenty of companies that provide the service.

2- have provider make all videos worth 3 coins this 1 coins per vid is a slap to the face.

3- if 1 and 2 cant be done then get rid of vids completely and have the coins be given in quests and dungeon wins. can also still use shrooms for those that want to which would still give Playa the income they want. ( can also up the spins to 30 which would potentially increase the amount of shrooms used for spins.

ideally a combination of all 3 would be great it could also produce a 5th weekend event for increased chance of getting coins from quests and or increased amount of coins from quests. along with the videos a win win will get the income from vids as well as the shrooms from the cashers shrooming for spins and some will shroom on those event weekends for more coins.
Old 6th March 2016, 02:04 PM
Epic Hero

Yeah this is a real issue. I will just point out one thing from what you said - 30 spins a day would be horrible idea, because these spins are what makes the difference between pro players who spends mushrooms. Even one big gold from one spin can give you more gold than 10 hours of watch.
And if someone wants to be amongst best, he would have to spent tons of mushrooms every day and that would discourage people a lot.
If anything, then lowering it to 10 would be good idea.
Well , just me 5 cents towards this issue.
Old 6th March 2016, 06:37 PM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
Yeah this is a real issue. I will just point out one thing from what you said - 30 spins a day would be horrible idea, because these spins are what makes the difference between pro players who spends mushrooms. Even one big gold from one spin can give you more gold than 10 hours of watch.
And if someone wants to be amongst best, he would have to spent tons of mushrooms every day and that would discourage people a lot.
If anything, then lowering it to 10 would be good idea.
Well , just me 5 cents towards this issue.
Well the increase would be if they removed videos Playa does have to have a way to make up for the loss of income if they stopped giving us vids and a way to do that is offer those who cash more spins if they will spend 19 shrooms most will also spend the extra 10. but also a f2p player could save their coins or have a good event day and earn enough for max spins.

also a base suggestion which input is welcome but also don't see Playa doing it but worth a shot.
Old 8th March 2016, 02:29 PM
Mighty Hero

The wheel of fortune is quite useless.
- When you get experience the reward it's really too low.
- 3 shrooms are insiginificant if you compare this reward to the old flying tube
The wheel is useful only from the fortress point of view, with its resources.

You have to watch a lot of video more than before (IF the reward is assigned) only to have a little possibility to win less than before (talkin' about shrooms).
It's ridicoulous.

Before the 2.0 update you have to menage only your pg and its thirst, now with the fortress you need 10 times shrooms than before to get significant update without waiting.

What it's missing from 2.0 update, it's a real balancement in the game structure.
Reward, wheel of fortune, fortress battle and hall of fame...
The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:
Valkyra (8th March 2016)
Old 8th March 2016, 07:39 PM
Epic Hero

Arrow,Gold is absolutely priceless from wheel of fortune - the big gold gives more gold than 10 hours of watch sometimes.
But i agree,before wheel it was just 10 mushrooms for thirst,but now ? With wheel,it´s 30 mshrooms.
Old 9th March 2016, 03:59 AM
Golden Shroomer

It is not that anything is really useless from the wheel except maybe the items wedge; but it shouldn't be like pulling teeth to get a proper reward from watching videos. A minimum should be at least 3 coins and I say 5 should be the norm.
Old 9th March 2016, 07:16 PM
Weekend Hero

The ads don't work for me for about a month now.
*** Shadow World [81/150]
**** Pets [44/100]
***** Tower [84/100]
Old 9th March 2016, 09:08 PM
Golden Shroomer

Yeah I complain for about a month about it I think just before Christmas or just after it finally got fixed sorta lasted about a month and back to not working again abt 50 videos watch yesterday ( crazy to be doing so since no answer on if the Trojan horse issue was an actual issue and if it was if it was fixed) think I got credited for 5 of them if that.

Again I ask Playa find a provider that back up their product this one cant find their way out of a hallway with both ends open.
Old 10th March 2016, 03:40 PM
Hero

I have no problems.
If you think...sef is a german game. Do germans have lack of ads? Iv serched and...NO...so "Move" to Germany and watch theyr ads. Dont want to say anything else
Old 10th March 2016, 03:46 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfps View Post
I have no problems.
If you think...sef is a german game. Do germans have lack of ads? Iv serched and...NO...so "Move" to Germany and watch theyr ads. Dont want to say anything else
In my opinion, that's completely incorrect. According to your point, they shouldn't have opened either international servers or ethnic but only german ones.

I really hope they fix the tv problem because I haven't seen any video since a month.