Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 23rd March 2018, 08:23 PM
Mighty Hero

Default Fortress wrong display of units

So, sometimes when I'm looking for someone to attack in the fortress, I usually find a player with, let's say, wall at level 180 and 8 mages at level 100. Pretty easy for me, and I'd steal an huge amount of resources. Damn good.
Then, when I fight him (and I lose), instead of 8 mages he has 12 or 13 and he also has 20 archers (for example). Those troops weren't display when I found him in the target list, and now I just wasted a lot of soldiers for nothing.

Is this a bug or just a normal thing?
Old 23rd March 2018, 09:25 PM
Weekend Hero

number of mages isn't even there
Old 23rd March 2018, 09:45 PM
Mighty Hero

Oops, sorry that wasn't what I meant!!! Thanks for letting me know about the error tho.

I have two cases here:
- it tells me that the enemy hasn't any archer, but when I attack him, he has a lot of them.
- if he has only wall level X and magiers (no archers), when I select a certain amount of soldiers where the general tell me that it will be an easy attack, then when i end the battle i lose (with a lot of magiers remaining).
Old 24th March 2018, 01:28 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Oops, sorry that wasn't what I meant!!! Thanks for letting me know about the error tho.

I have two cases here:
- it tells me that the enemy hasn't any archer, but when I attack him, he has a lot of them.
- if he has only wall level X and magiers (no archers), when I select a certain amount of soldiers where the general tell me that it will be an easy attack, then when i end the battle i lose (with a lot of magiers remaining).
if it is your first player to attack don't as it doesn't show you their actual numbers if you haven't attacked soon after server reset.

example if he logs in before you attack and he sets making new archers it wont show you he has them as they are made.

nice little surprise huh.