Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 21st February 2017, 03:47 AM
Greenhorn

Default Zero resourses

Lately fortress attacks on my W8-int became very strange - I seeing a lot of peoples with zero resourses. When I seen only one particular player I think that he is abandoned the game and his buildings ceased to exist. But now I can get dozens of such smart-asses per day, even in counterattacks.

So I need to ask - what is going on here?
Is this a bug? A bot? A some defence system?
Can I report this players to get them banned for cheating?

And yes - I can't make zero myself because the counters increasing every second.

Last edited by Halfelf; 21st February 2017 at 03:49 AM.
Old 21st February 2017, 04:32 AM
Mushroom Collector

I am playing in w8 and I do not have this problem. As you know, at least when Playa launched this update, if you attack a player with three levels of fortress lesser than you, you will not have resources ... so maybe this is your problem!
Old 21st February 2017, 04:35 AM
Greenhorn

If the player has no resources to plunder, it means that his lvl fortress much below yours, that's all. Sorry for my English/
Old 21st February 2017, 04:49 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirur View Post
I am playing in w8 and I do not have this problem. As you know, at least when Playa launched this update, if you attack a player with three levels of fortress lesser than you, you will not have resources ... so maybe this is your problem!
Great design.
So for now I must stop playing for few months?
Old 21st February 2017, 05:05 AM
Mushroom Collector

I am sorry about that but this is the reason because, e.g., I am not rushing to fortress 20 ... for what I know your only possibilities is to wait.
Old 21st February 2017, 07:19 AM
Mighty Hero

Indeed... it is not very well thought through. It has been following me all the way to level 20. And now, I don't have anything to use my resources for. If then only, those could be converted into gold or something else. All you can do i dig for gems
Old 21st February 2017, 12:06 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasker View Post
Indeed... it is not very well thought through. It has been following me all the way to level 20. And now, I don't have anything to use my resources for. If then only, those could be converted into gold or something else. All you can do i dig for gems
Without polemical: do you already have every building at the maximum level? If yes, great job and you are right at 100%. If no, theoretically you still have something to do but, off course, it is your right to say you do not like it (as like as other situations, e.g., to feed common pets).
Old 21st February 2017, 03:08 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasker View Post
Both the fortress and pet system do not have an endgame -- once you reach lvl20 on fortress there's nothing to do, similar to what happens with pets once you get lvl100 on the last pet (since after that it's pretty much a crapshoot on who wins fights).

I'm hoping that the rumored Blacksmith building will be tied to the Fortress, so as to provide some outlet to resources generated there, though I hear that we'll get yet another resource type.
Old 21st February 2017, 03:22 PM
Mighty Hero

Loot = if[(Your Wood/Stone +1 lvl hour production)-(your_fortress-enemy_fortres)*(Your Wood/Stone +1 lvl hour production)] <0 then 0 else [(Your Wood/Stone +1 lvl hour production)-(your_fortress-enemy_fortres)*(Your Wood/Stone +1 lvl hour production)]
Old 22nd February 2017, 02:00 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully View Post
Loot = if[(Your Wood/Stone +1 lvl hour production)-(your_fortress-enemy_fortres)*(Your Wood/Stone +1 lvl hour production)] <0 then 0 else [(Your Wood/Stone +1 lvl hour production)-(your_fortress-enemy_fortres)*(Your Wood/Stone +1 lvl hour production)]
Well, thanks.
Now I can understand why I seeing so many hobos in the the assaults.
So there is no reason to spend shrooms in order to level-up fortress.