Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 8th April 2017, 09:25 AM
Ehmerald Ehmerald is offline
Hatchling
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Gilde: DK forum
Posts: 4
Default Easter pets

I would like to know the dates on which Easter is in the S&F, since Easter is not the same dates in all countries.
  #2  
Old 8th April 2017, 11:31 AM
Kirur Kirur is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 60
Default

April 16th!
  #3  
Old 8th April 2017, 10:35 PM
bobo baggins's Avatar
bobo baggins bobo baggins is offline
Golden Shroomer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gilde: US forum
Posts: 3,106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehmerald View Post
I would like to know the dates on which Easter is in the S&F, since Easter is not the same dates in all countries.
Easter is not the same in all countries since when is a reglious holiday not the same. only thing that should effect the date is in game only because of the time zone of server and where you live.
__________________
have fun, fight hard, die honorably
  #4  
Old 9th April 2017, 09:59 AM
Ehmerald Ehmerald is offline
Hatchling
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Gilde: DK forum
Posts: 4
Default

Actually a year ago Leander posted an official pet collecting guide under Strategies and Tactic. I must have overlooked it when i searched for an answer.
Thank you Leander.
  #5  
Old 10th April 2017, 12:41 PM
hexblot hexblot is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Easter is not the same in all countries since when is a reglious holiday not the same. only thing that should effect the date is in game only because of the time zone of server and where you live.
Bobo, there have been years where Orthodox vs Catholic Easter (both Christian Easter holidays involving large parts of Europe) have had one or more weeks of difference (I remember it as a student - the uni observed the local Catholic Easter holidays, which meant that I was not with my family for our Orthodox Easter holiday).

You can find a list of Easter Sundays for both religions here , and you'll notice that although they usually fall on the same date, there are plenty years they dont.

As an example, take last year -- S&F celebrated Easter on the Catholic schedule (which I'll assume it will continue to do), at 27th of March as shown by Leander's post about the event, however Orthodox Christians celebrated Easter more than a month later, on 1st of May.
__________________
"It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be nice"
  #6  
Old 11th April 2017, 12:05 AM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post
Bobo, there have been years where Orthodox vs Catholic Easter (both Christian Easter holidays involving large parts of Europe) have had one or more weeks of difference (I remember it as a student - the uni observed the local Catholic Easter holidays, which meant that I was not with my family for our Orthodox Easter holiday).

You can find a list of Easter Sundays for both religions here , and you'll notice that although they usually fall on the same date, there are plenty years they dont.

As an example, take last year -- S&F celebrated Easter on the Catholic schedule (which I'll assume it will continue to do), at 27th of March as shown by Leander's post about the event, however Orthodox Christians celebrated Easter more than a month later, on 1st of May.
It`s true, but this year they are in the same day, 16 april !
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
  #7  
Old 11th April 2017, 12:56 AM
bobo baggins's Avatar
bobo baggins bobo baggins is offline
Golden Shroomer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gilde: US forum
Posts: 3,106
Default

I never knew that guess even an old dog can learn new tricks.
__________________
have fun, fight hard, die honorably
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'