Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 8th April 2017, 09:25 AM
Hatchling

Gilde: DK forum
Default Easter pets

I would like to know the dates on which Easter is in the S&F, since Easter is not the same dates in all countries.
Old 8th April 2017, 11:31 AM
Mushroom Collector

April 16th!
Old 8th April 2017, 10:35 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehmerald View Post
I would like to know the dates on which Easter is in the S&F, since Easter is not the same dates in all countries.
Easter is not the same in all countries since when is a reglious holiday not the same. only thing that should effect the date is in game only because of the time zone of server and where you live.
Old 9th April 2017, 09:59 AM
Hatchling

Gilde: DK forum

Actually a year ago Leander posted an official pet collecting guide under Strategies and Tactic. I must have overlooked it when i searched for an answer.
Thank you Leander.
Old 10th April 2017, 12:41 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Easter is not the same in all countries since when is a reglious holiday not the same. only thing that should effect the date is in game only because of the time zone of server and where you live.
Bobo, there have been years where Orthodox vs Catholic Easter (both Christian Easter holidays involving large parts of Europe) have had one or more weeks of difference (I remember it as a student - the uni observed the local Catholic Easter holidays, which meant that I was not with my family for our Orthodox Easter holiday).

You can find a list of Easter Sundays for both religions here , and you'll notice that although they usually fall on the same date, there are plenty years they dont.

As an example, take last year -- S&F celebrated Easter on the Catholic schedule (which I'll assume it will continue to do), at 27th of March as shown by Leander's post about the event, however Orthodox Christians celebrated Easter more than a month later, on 1st of May.
Old 11th April 2017, 12:05 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Gilde: RO forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post
Bobo, there have been years where Orthodox vs Catholic Easter (both Christian Easter holidays involving large parts of Europe) have had one or more weeks of difference (I remember it as a student - the uni observed the local Catholic Easter holidays, which meant that I was not with my family for our Orthodox Easter holiday).

You can find a list of Easter Sundays for both religions here , and you'll notice that although they usually fall on the same date, there are plenty years they dont.

As an example, take last year -- S&F celebrated Easter on the Catholic schedule (which I'll assume it will continue to do), at 27th of March as shown by Leander's post about the event, however Orthodox Christians celebrated Easter more than a month later, on 1st of May.
It`s true, but this year they are in the same day, 16 april !

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
Old 11th April 2017, 12:56 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

I never knew that guess even an old dog can learn new tricks.